Classified Ad

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

rgrking
Ranger

Post by rgrking »

HA!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
rgrking

RS2 1995 -1996

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8
289sotherhalf
Supreme Goddess of Drive On/Moderator

Post by 289sotherhalf »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Do what the f*** you want" means "Go ahead, I dare you. You'll pay for that later.", :lol: :lol:
~Ranger Wife~

"Love your enemies...it pisses them off!"

"Be careful whose toes you step on today because they might be connected to the foot that kicks your ass tomorrow."

"Behind every damsel is a fire breathing dragon."
EvilCouch
Ranger

Post by EvilCouch »

Hehehehe.
Clueless Joe(Sand hill): May 98 - May 99
Tabless Bitch (Bco 3/75): May 99 - May 01
REMF (11th Regt): May 01 - Feb 04
Leg Team/Squad leader (HHC 1-503, 2ID, OIF): Feb 04 - Dec 05
World's worst webcomic
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What we have here is a failure to communicate (as usual with the hh6 :? shrug :roll: ). He shoulda bought a pink one too (for her).
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

289sotherhalf wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Do what the f*** you want" means "Go ahead, I dare you. You'll pay for that later.", :lol: :lol:

Men never are fast learners in the department of reading between the lines coming from our significant others.... :lol:
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Steadfast wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

What we have here is a failure to communicate (as usual with the hh6 :? shrug :roll: ). He shoulda bought a pink one too (for her).

That or a ball gag and a butt plug to shut her the fuck up while he's out riding, then come home and take what he wants from her before releasing her to go clean the bike outside. 8)
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

cams wrote:
That or a ball gag and a butt plug to shut her the fuck up while he's out riding, then come home and take what he wants from her before releasing her to go clean the bike outside. 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Hello Rangers,
Now if I had been this guy's wife and as Ranger Steadfast mentioned, he had bought a pink one for me to ride on; I would have been as happy as a clam.

I would have promptly brought him any sammish with all the fixins he wanted and brewed any beer of his choice.
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

Jenny Lynn wrote:Hello Rangers,
Now if I had been this guy's wife and as Ranger Steadfast mentioned, he had bought a pink one for me to ride on; I would have been as happy as a clam.

I would have promptly brought him any sammish with all the fixins he wanted and brewed any beer of his choice.
Hey cams, heee heee she said CLAM hee heee...
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Oh shucks...... I just noticed there's no edit button for me to use when posting in this thread. Ah..oh my "blonde" moment is going to cost me I know it is.
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
F50LRRP
BANNED

Post by F50LRRP »

'bout six months ago I was in Carmel and I saw a "trophy wife" type blonde driving a RED, brand new Mercedes convertible with the top down.

She was beautiful and so was the woman driving it. That is until I spotted the California Personalized license plate, "WAS HIS". :(

RLTW,
Mike
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

F50LRRP wrote:'bout six months ago I was in Carmel and I saw a "trophy wife" type blonde driving a RED, brand new Mercedes convertible with the top down.

She was beautiful and so was the woman driving it. That is until I spotted the California Personalized license plate, "WAS HIS". :(

RLTW,
Mike
You were in Carmel? And didn't call me? Sheesh. The love.

I left Monterey on July 27th...

That bike looks familiar.

Image :wink:
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

cams wrote:
Steadfast wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that is how a previously married man talks, fuck that cunt, I would have sold her ass over the bike!
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Oto-Man wrote:
Jenny Lynn wrote:Hello Rangers,

Hey cams, heee heee she said CLAM hee heee...
Ha!! I was thinking the same thing before I even got to your post! Too funny. :lol: :twisted:

Sooooooo Jenny, about this happy little blonde clam..........where are my fuckin' post it's?!?
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”