Gay Ranger or Yale Poser?

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Abell9 wrote:
Matador275 wrote:1st Batt is like the Army's SEAL team. :lol:
What a comment to draw contrast. He doesnt look gay and is and you look gay, dress gay, walk gay, talk gay....and probably are gay.
Only difference between you and he is that he actually admits smoking poll.

Please resume fucking off. 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Sleepy Doc
Ranger

Post by Sleepy Doc »

Mr_Handsome wrote:does he know any hot Yalesbians :)
Trust me brother, there are none.. the smokin' hetero chicks, however, are in abundance.. At least once a week I get to see one passed out half nekked and drunk!

Babs Bush would get loose of her SS handlers every couple of weeks and wind up passed out shit-faced drunk in 4 point restraints in the ER. No fucking exaggeration.

I know, I know.. without pics blah, blah, blah.. Sadly, no pictures exist that I know of. I would be sooooo fucking fired and loose that cush FD job I'm trying for. (we already have one guy under investigation for impropriety..)

I do however know right where the medical records are kept.. Just gimmie full name and DOB..
B Co 3/75 '95-'99
4th RTB '00-'01

"ahh, Daniel-san.. When balance good, Karate good...everything good!.." K. Miyagi
Bulldawgs07
Ranger

Post by Bulldawgs07 »

I know the question's been answered already, but since we're talking about my alma mater here I thought I'd jump in. The Herald is an extremely agenda driven paper, but it's generally factually correct and well researched, so I wouldn't peg them for buying a whole line of BS without checking some facts.
The Sleepy Doc wrote:He certainly wouldn't be the first gay Yalie..
That was a low blow Ranger Sleepy Doc, but it is known as the gay Ivy in some circles (apparantly the same circles Mr. Hughes travels in). Makes for a hard insult to come back from at football tailgates.
Sleepy Doc
Ranger

Post by Sleepy Doc »

Brother, that wasn't meant to imply that anyone who goes there is gay. I should have said that Yale, and New Haven in general is a very gay-tolerant environment. There have been gay students at Yale for decades, long before anyone on this board was born. Even the library is named for a benefactor who was gay. For this Ranger to come out wouldn't even raise an eyebrow here.
B Co 3/75 '95-'99
4th RTB '00-'01

"ahh, Daniel-san.. When balance good, Karate good...everything good!.." K. Miyagi
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

rgrjoe175 wrote:
Abell9 wrote:
What a comment to draw contrast. He doesnt look gay and is and you look gay, dress gay, walk gay, talk gay....and probably are gay.

Damn...the pastor is dead on in his assessment of the gayness exuded from Matty.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
1/75 = POLE smoking college fag

I don't quite see how you two got me mixed up into the equation unless you've been fantasizing about some 2nd Batt man meat again.
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

Abell9 wrote:

He does look gay and is. That's troubling given the fact that no one in 1st batt could tell. :roll:

Or was it that they thought they could use the training in the leg shaving technique that he had. :lol: :lol: :lol:
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
Bulldawgs07
Ranger

Post by Bulldawgs07 »

The Sleepy Doc wrote:Brother, that wasn't meant to imply that anyone who goes there is gay. I should have said that Yale, and New Haven in general is a very gay-tolerant environment. There have been gay students at Yale for decades, long before anyone on this board was born. Even the library is named for a benefactor who was gay. For this Ranger to come out wouldn't even raise an eyebrow here.
Roger that, I was just playin around anyway. Should have put a :) in there somewhere.
Glenn, MSG Ret.
US Army Veteran - Ranger Parent

Post by Glenn, MSG Ret. »

Does anyone realize that he compared you Rangers with a singing group? :roll: :roll: :lol:

I repect his service to the country.
Former 2nd squad 3rd platoon A Co. 3/75 Dad
USNavy 1960-1966
USArmy 1980-2001
Retired MSG
Sleepy Doc
Ranger

Post by Sleepy Doc »

Glenn, MSG Ret. wrote:Does anyone realize that he compared you Rangers with a singing group? :roll: :roll: :lol:

I repect his service to the country.
Ten bucks says he is referring to the "Whiffenpoofs"

I wonder where they got their name?...
B Co 3/75 '95-'99
4th RTB '00-'01

Glenn, MSG Ret.
US Army Veteran - Ranger Parent

Post by Glenn, MSG Ret. »

The Sleepy Doc wrote:
Ten bucks says he is referring to the "Whiffenpoofs"

I wonder where they got their name?...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Former 2nd squad 3rd platoon A Co. 3/75 Dad
USNavy 1960-1966
USArmy 1980-2001
Retired MSG
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Tenn-RGR wrote:
Dafid Ranger wrote:Sooooooo, did any of you 1st Bn guys invite him to the site????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hell yeah they did. Probably asking him what type of cream he uses on his legs. Saying he can come over here and trade nair secrets with them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We had a kid in my squad that didn't get his haircut one Sunday night, good kid, he just fucked this up somehow, he tried to use Nair on his head the next morning before first call, burnt all the skin on his head, it was fucking bright red for days! Funny as fuck. :lol:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant

Return to “The Mosh Pit”