Anybody got one of these laying around?

Racks, Helmets, Cold Weather Gear
SupplyRanger
Ranger

Post by SupplyRanger »

Tenn-RGR wrote:
SupplyRanger wrote:
Ndog275 wrote:Just a hair short of 1 3/4" so the regular riggers belt is just a little too large. I used to have one of these, BDU style belts but I can't find it now. If someone could hook a brother up, that'd be awesome.
I got you bro. I came across two today. Shoot me a PM or call me with an address. We all know you'll be fucking off at work anyways :lol:
I'll get it to you before the end of the week if you do it before that. I have to go to the P.O. tomorrow so it can get mailed off that fast.
You fucker. I see how it is.
I'm hand delivering your shit to you plus going out to get a beer or two, three, six or seven with you. You should feel special that I'm flying way the fuck out there just to give you one small pouch.............................................................................................................................................................................................................it only took 5 months to get it :oops:
Ranger School CL# 04-05
Rangerguru
Ranger

Post by Rangerguru »

SupplyRanger wrote:
Tenn-RGR wrote:
SupplyRanger wrote: I got you bro. I came across two today. Shoot me a PM or call me with an address. We all know you'll be fucking off at work anyways :lol:
I'll get it to you before the end of the week if you do it before that. I have to go to the P.O. tomorrow so it can get mailed off that fast.
You fucker. I see how it is.
I'm hand delivering your shit to you plus going out to get a beer or two, three, six or seven with you. You should feel special that I'm flying way the fuck out there just to give you one small pouch.............................................................................................................................................................................................................it only took 5 months to get it :oops:
So, faster than usual. :P
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "
SupplyRanger
Ranger

Post by SupplyRanger »

You fucking bastards just wont quit :lol: :lol:
It's better than most fucking lazy fat supply guys. Can a mix breed get a break? :roll:
Ranger School CL# 04-05
SupplyRanger
Ranger

Post by SupplyRanger »

Oh and his shits in the mail too! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I put it Priority Mail. I was going to overnight the bitch but I dont like him that much.
Ranger School CL# 04-05
Ndog275
Ranger

Post by Ndog275 »

8)

All you haters step off, you can't hang :P
A 1/75 93-97
B&HHC 2/75 97-99
RS 3,4&5-95

This mighty soldier on the eve of the war he waged
Told his troops of lessons learned from battles fought.
"May your heart grow bolder like an iron-clad brigade"
Said this leader to his outnumbered lot.

www.75thrra.com
www.tacticaltailor.com
Ndog275
Ranger

Post by Ndog275 »

Got the SOCOM safety straps :lol: Thanks brother! 8)
A 1/75 93-97
B&HHC 2/75 97-99
RS 3,4&5-95

This mighty soldier on the eve of the war he waged
Told his troops of lessons learned from battles fought.
"May your heart grow bolder like an iron-clad brigade"
Said this leader to his outnumbered lot.

www.75thrra.com
www.tacticaltailor.com
SupplyRanger
Ranger

Post by SupplyRanger »

Right on. Hopefully they work for you
Ranger School CL# 04-05

Return to “Personal Gear”