Unsupportive Parent

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

reaper96
Ranger

Post by reaper96 »

Those that love you the most seem to always find the way to hurt you the most. Young man it is easer to go away mad then to go away glad. No matter what you do your dad will be proud of you. He nose what it is like to serve and the fear of losing his son is high because he nose the danger you shall face. Also with the loss of your mother will play a major part in his emotions.

My advise is this: site down with him and talk to him but most importantly lissen to him and try to reassure him in that you will always be his son, but you are becoming a man. No matter what happens he will always be your dad don't forget that and he only wants what is best for you.

good luck in what ever you do.
Master K9 Instructor
Class 07-03
Ranger:
keeper, guardian, or soldier who ranges over a region to protect the area or enforce the law
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

Kilted Heathen wrote:Tell him to shut the fuck up.
:D :D :D

My Dad said he would shoot me in the leg if I every thought about joining. Guess what, I still joined and he didn't shoot me. He's an Airborne Infantry, Vietnam Veteran. Understand, people have all sorts of different views about what's going on in the world, the military, fair and unfair practices, especially those who have served. In my opinion, if you have not served your country, you're entitled to your opinion, but it doesn't mean a fucking thing to me. I'm going to make my own decisions and do what I want to do.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto

Return to “The Mosh Pit”