Finally got my chance

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
rangercamaro
Ranger

Post by rangercamaro »

I don't know how they do it now, but when I was in you got shit fragged if they caught you running on a march. It was step the fucker out not ruck PT. Even roadguards (i was always one by choice) were fragged for it. This is when they were saying it tore you up instead of built you up. What is the recent theory on this?
Bco 1/75 2nd plt Wpn Sqd 89-93
HHC 1/75 Bn Armorer 93-94 (after cookoff)
deleon275
Ranger

Post by deleon275 »

rangercamaro wrote:I don't know how they do it now, but when I was in you got shit fragged if they caught you running on a march. It was step the fucker out not ruck PT. Even roadguards (i was always one by choice) were fragged for it. This is when they were saying it tore you up instead of built you up. What is the recent theory on this?
Towards my last few months in 2nd bat our 1sg made it policy you could never run on the road during ruck runs period. Dont quote me on this, but from what I'm told running with a good size ruck on you does about 80 times more impact damage on your joints that regular running. There are far better ways to strengthen your legs up without having to run with a ruck on, IMO.
"When you look at this final agreement that we came to with the White House, I got 98 percent of what I wanted. I’m pretty happy." John Boehner

''If we took away the minimum wage — if conceivably it was gone — we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.''

Return to “About RASP”