Expensive Pants

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

old13bm5
US Army Veteran

Expensive Pants

Post by old13bm5 »

Another example of why the courts are always tied up.
Story
www.fairtax.org
US Army 79-86
13b 79-83
72g 83-86
2nd ID 80-81
1st cav 81 -83
8th ID 83-86
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

Fucking Lawyers.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

The pants owner is a administrative Court Judge in DC.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
hobbit
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by hobbit »

Q. What do you call the only person in a courthouse with an IQ less than 80?

A. "Your Honor".
L Company Ranger
RVN 70/71
75th RRA Life Member

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. -Albert Einstein
hobbit
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by hobbit »

The Real Story:

I notice the judge suing these Koreans is black. This type of black vs. Korean hostility (racism?) is rampant in America but gets little attention in the media and no acknowledgement from the American left. Former UN Ambassador, Andrew Young, was fired last year as a Wal-Mart spokesperson because of racist remarks against Koreans. Young was only voicing the same racist rhetoric that has grown epidemic amongst American blacks against immigrant Koreans, and is no doubt the same festering hostility that prompted a racist DC judge to file a $54 million lawsuit against an immigrant Korean couple over a lost pair of pants.

Blacks resent Koreans for establishing small businesses in black communities that are largely successful, because immigrant mom & pop Koreans work 70 hour weeks or even longer to realize the American dream. During the LA riots, mobs of up to 500 blacks chanting "Kill the gooks!" moved against clusters of Korean retail shops in the Compton area. Some of the most dramatic helicopter film footage of the riots showed former Korean ROCs positioned behind sandbags on the roofs of their businesses engaged in blazing gun battles with throngs of black rioters bent on murdering the Korean community, and burning down their stores. At least two Koreans were killed and 500 injured during the riots. Few Koreans businesses fell to the rioter’s torches however, because the Koreans were so well armed and they fought back. Abandoned by an overwhelmed police department, no better advocacy of Second Amendment rights can be found than the Korean community's self-defense against genocide during the LA riots.

Andrew Young vented his spleen against Korean immigrants when he remarked that “these peopleâ€
L Company Ranger
RVN 70/71
75th RRA Life Member

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. -Albert Einstein
EvilCouch
Ranger

Post by EvilCouch »

Why hasn't he been disbarred yet?
Clueless Joe(Sand hill): May 98 - May 99
Tabless Bitch (Bco 3/75): May 99 - May 01
REMF (11th Regt): May 01 - Feb 04
Leg Team/Squad leader (HHC 1-503, 2ID, OIF): Feb 04 - Dec 05
World's worst webcomic
old13bm5
US Army Veteran

Post by old13bm5 »

www.fairtax.org
US Army 79-86
13b 79-83
72g 83-86
2nd ID 80-81
1st cav 81 -83
8th ID 83-86
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

By LUBNA TAKRURI, Associated Press Writer
1 hour, 31 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - A judge ruled Monday in favor of a dry cleaner that was sued for $54 million over a missing pair of pants.

The owners of Custom Cleaners did not violate the city's consumer protection law by failing to live up to Roy L. Pearson's expectations of the "Satisfaction Guaranteed" sign once displayed in the store window, District of Columbia Superior Court Judge Judith Bartnoff ruled.

"A reasonable consumer would not interpret 'Satisfaction Guaranteed' to mean that a merchant is required to satisfy a customer's unreasonable demands" or to agree to demands that the merchant would have reasonable grounds for disputing, the judge wrote.

Bartnoff ordered Pearson to pay the court costs of defendants Soo Chung, Jin Nam Chung and Ki Y. Chung.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070625/ap_ ... lion_pants
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
hobbit
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by hobbit »

I see the "court costs" this idiot has to pay amount to only $1000. The Chung's will have to go back to court and sue to get this DC judge to repay the thousands in legal fees paid by the defendants. Personally I think they should sue him for $54 million dollars.
L Company Ranger
RVN 70/71
75th RRA Life Member

Draco
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Draco »

hobbit wrote:I see the "court costs" this idiot has to pay amount to only $1000. The Chung's will have to go back to court and sue to get this DC judge to repay the thousands in legal fees paid by the defendants. Personally I think they should sue him for $54 million dollars.
/concur....Would be funny if the courts found in favor of the Chungs for say...One MEEELLLIONN Dollars!!
1/10th SFG(A) Bad Toelz, FRG 85-88
Co. G/143rd INF (LRRS) 89-91
Rgr Class 6-92
Jack of all trades 92-present

"Hope and pray that you'll never need me,
But rest assured I will not let you down.
I'll walk beside you but you may not see me,
The strongest among you may not wear a crown." 3DD
hobbit
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by hobbit »

Draco wrote:
hobbit wrote:I see the "court costs" this idiot has to pay amount to only $1000. The Chung's will have to go back to court and sue to get this DC judge to repay the thousands in legal fees paid by the defendants. Personally I think they should sue him for $54 million dollars.
/concur....Would be funny if the courts found in favor of the Chungs for say...One MEEELLLIONN Dollars!!
:D :D

Of course if Number 2 were their lawyer, he'd have to up that sum considerably.
L Company Ranger
RVN 70/71
75th RRA Life Member

Return to “The Mosh Pit”