Intro.

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

DBram wrote:
IDon'tCare wrote:Cubs Win Cubs Win Cubs Win. Holy cow ..... Got side tracked Bravo57 said Cubs. Welcome..
:?:

Who asked you for your opinion? When I want it, I'll give it to you.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
someguy
Tadpole

Post by someguy »

This will be my last update; I'm leaving for MEPS tomorrow.

As of 4 days ago my PT was:
2-min sit-ups 87
2-min push ups 58
2 mile run 12:27

The last four days I've let myself rest up; pretty much I've been hanging out with the family/friends and just having a good time. Hopefully partying the last three days won't set me too far off track.

I would like to thank Ranger Jim for allowing me to un-fuck myself, Ranger Dafid Ranger for giving me some killer PU advice, and everyone else for contributing to this forum information which sets us DEPers on the path to success.

Thank you for your service and hopefully in 8 or so months I can call myself a Ranger!
Pirate.
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

someguy wrote:" Hopefully partying the last three days won't set me too far off track."
Not sure if it helped or hurt you, but this is an article from todays Las Vegas paper about the big UFC fight this weekend with Chuck Liddell.....

Go clubbing, get clobbered in UFC
Chuck Liddell's busy week of club-hopping leading up to his Ultimate Fighting Championship title fight is raising eyebrows.
Liddell's 3 1/2-year reign as the UFC's light-heavyweight champion ended with a first-round knockout Saturday at the hands of Quinton "Rampage" Jackson at the MGM Grand Garden.

There were multiple sightings of Liddell at Body English nightclub at the Hard Rock Hotel, starting on the Sunday before the fight. He was at Jet nightclub at The Mirage on Monday and back at Body English on Wednesday, as seen in a photo posted on spyonvegas.com.
His fight-week nightcrawling raises questions about how serious the UFC's biggest star took his training.

Sounds to me like Liddell screwed the pooch.

As for you, I hope your mileage differs. Good luck to you!
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

someguy wrote: hopefully in 8 or so months I can call myself a Ranger!
We'll be watching.
I'd wish you good luck but it appears you've been making your own good luck.
Drive on.
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’

Return to “Introduction Archive”