The tan beret and the Army National Guard...

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

Rabidus1 wrote:
Ranger Oto-Man,

...I hope you arent too attached to your Ranger Tab, because....... I guaran-fuckin-tee you that shit WILL be mine if and when I get my shot at Ranger School.

When I get my slot, Ill let you know so that you will have plenty of time to un-stitch the Tab from you Class A's.
I can't believe this motherfucker didn't get banned. :evil: Especially after GSXRanger recommended it. :shock: But somehow his disrepect of Ranger Oto-man got watered down to just a slight slip of the mouth, being young and full of fire and brimstone. Well IMO Rabbidick that comment & apology was bullshit, you were talkin shit and forgot where in the fuck you were.
Rabidus1 wrote:The only reason I asked the beret question was so that I can be 1 fact brighter, which I now am. Better for me to have as much knowledge as possible now than later. Also, I would have never said what I said to Ranger Oto-Man if I thought anybody would have seen it as disrespectful.

Ranger Doc Cook,

I just want to thank you for the motivating and inspiring comment. I want to assure you I am not a badge hunter

I will now shut the fuck up as I have been told by the Rangers!!

Well motherfucker you got lucky cause it don't happen much around here. But poppin off at the mouth when you step in this backyard is just plain stupid and shows your lack of common sense in addition to the fact that you clearly have no "sense" of what RESPECT is all about.

As Doc Cook pointed out your focus should be on how to prepare for Ranger School not what color Beret you can wear. But often times your mouth exposes your true motivations despite your best intentions of covering them up.

USE THE SEARCH BUTTON AND FIND THE ANSWERS YOU CLAIM TO BE LOOKING FOR. :evil:
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Draco
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Draco »

I wish to remain a member on this highly informative forum board and will not doing anything else that could risk my membership.
Careful patronizing us.... Another comment like that and I will be on the BAN wagon. Tread lightly son, you are in the wolf's den.

And btw..you aren't a MEMBER!! You are a guest. Don't piss in the corner or Ranger cams will eat your young....
1/10th SFG(A) Bad Toelz, FRG 85-88
Co. G/143rd INF (LRRS) 89-91
Rgr Class 6-92
Jack of all trades 92-present

"Hope and pray that you'll never need me,
But rest assured I will not let you down.
I'll walk beside you but you may not see me,
The strongest among you may not wear a crown." 3DD
msg_dman
Ranger

Post by msg_dman »

Bravo57 wrote:Shut the fuck up.
I just had a Kilted Heathen Flashback.
Ranger Class # 12-89
Merrills PSG 89-90
C/Co 4th RTB 90-92
USASOC Ft Bragg 01-06
Retired 1 Feb 2006

In Memory of 1LT Ben Hall - KIA 31 July 2007
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

4 Page Intro...Wow...
First you were naive. Spot Corrections were issued... Then you showed some promise...Next, we have a new retard...Again...wait...no he's...he's....shit nope....still a retard...Sometimes you show that you are on the brink of understanding...and then its like you get completely overwhelmed and just start blithering bullshit again..

I don't get it. You, kid, are a puzzle...not an enigma (which is a REAL puzzle), but a puzzle as far as what the fuck are you trying to acomplish in life? I mean, have you lived your life in the same haphazzard way you have posted here??? Think about it...No response needed for that...that one is for you.

Now assuming you can pull your head out of your ass long enought to pay attention, LISTEN UP!!!

To you this is just a website...there are 999,999,999,999,999,999+ websites on the Internet. To us (or at least to me) this is a site that allows us to do a couple of things:
1. Connect with like minded individuals
2. Reconnect with brothers we have lost track of.
3. Stay connected with what is going on with our Batt,/ Regt.
4. Help those who will follow in our footsteps, and the footsteps of those who came before us.

I was going to list 5 as: to discourage those that stand no chance from wasting a slot that another could use... but that is not actually what I see ArmyRanger.com as being....

If you can take anything from your short life on this board...you shoud pay attention to the following:

When you were wrong you were corrected...
When you attempted to show false promise...you were caught...
When you failed to follow instructions...you were corrected...
When you showed promise...you were praised...
And finally, when you stepped on your dick...you were berrated...

Imagine that, stud...We have very simple rules here...very simple...and when you failed to follow the rules...you got 4 PAGES of ASS!!!

I have never met a single one of the Rangers that corrected you for showing me disrespect with your cock off attitude...and yet, they will stand with me as I would stand with them...
Why did they jump in? Because you were showing an unbelievable amount of disrespect to a fellow RANGER. Cocky is good. Disrespectful is bad...Figure out the difference, kid.

I served with 8 members of this forum...only 3 do I know personally...but I will tell you...you little fucking infant of a man...I will stand and fight for and with any member of this board, with Ranger as their title...at any time I am called...simply BECAUSE I am called to stand.

And I agree...I issued a challenge to you...and I can apreciate the cocky response (if you were comming from a position of anything but Internet retard)...but you have done NOTHING in your life to even think you MIGHT be able to do what any of us have done...That is why your comment was disrespectful...Respect can be issued and it can be earned...Just for future reference...If someone has Ranger under their name...it has already been EARNED...

And as far as my bet is concerned, I will go one step further...IF you graduate Ranger School...I'll fly to Ft. Benning and pin MY Class A Tab on you myself.
Do yourself a favor, and don't even respond to this...If you get a Class Date...simply post it...If by the miracle of all that is Holy you make it...I'll be there.

The men that are on this site are of a caliber you will probably never know...and that's ok...Just realize that no matter what you ever do...no matter what...you will NEVER understand...unless you are there...and don't quit...

And just so you know, you little shitstain, IF you EARN your Ranger Tab...I will be PROUD to be the one that pins it on your shoulder...Because that, in and of itself, will be an accomplishment...

So before you fuck up and get yourself banned from the best resource you will ever have, I suggest you just start READING and STFU!!!!!

Posted at another superstar...x2 :wink:
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Oto-Man wrote:4 Page Intro...Wow...
First you were naive. Spot Corrections were issued... Then you showed some promise...Next, we have a new retard...Again...wait...no he's...he's....shit nope....still a retard...Sometimes you show that you are on the brink of understanding...and then its like you get completely overwhelmed and just start blithering bullshit again..

I don't get it. You, kid, are a puzzle...not an enigma (which is a REAL puzzle), but a puzzle as far as what the fuck are you trying to acomplish in life? I mean, have you lived your life in the same haphazzard way you have posted here??? Think about it...No response needed for that...that one is for you.

Now assuming you can pull your head out of your ass long enought to pay attention, LISTEN UP!!!

To you this is just a website...there are 999,999,999,999,999,999+ websites on the Internet. To us (or at least to me) this is a site that allows us to do a couple of things:
1. Connect with like minded individuals
2. Reconnect with brothers we have lost track of.
3. Stay connected with what is going on with our Batt,/ Regt.
4. Help those who will follow in our footsteps, and the footsteps of those who came before us.

I was going to list 5 as: to discourage those that stand no chance from wasting a slot that another could use... but that is not actually what I see ArmyRanger.com as being....

If you can take anything from your short life on this board...you shoud pay attention to the following:

When you were wrong you were corrected...
When you attempted to show false promise...you were caught...
When you failed to follow instructions...you were corrected...
When you showed promise...you were praised...
And finally, when you stepped on your dick...you were berrated...

Imagine that, stud...We have very simple rules here...very simple...and when you failed to follow the rules...you got 4 PAGES of ASS!!!

I have never met a single one of the Rangers that corrected you for showing me disrespect with your cock off attitude...and yet, they will stand with me as I would stand with them...
Why did they jump in? Because you were showing an unbelievable amount of disrespect to a fellow RANGER. Cocky is good. Disrespectful is bad...Figure out the difference, kid.

I served with 8 members of this forum...only 3 do I know personally...but I will tell you...you little fucking infant of a man...I will stand and fight for and with any member of this board, with Ranger as their title...at any time I am called...simply BECAUSE I am called to stand.

And I agree...I issued a challenge to you...and I can apreciate the cocky response (if you were comming from a position of anything but Internet retard)...but you have done NOTHING in your life to even think you MIGHT be able to do what any of us have done...That is why your comment was disrespectful...Respect can be issued and it can be earned...Just for future reference...If someone has Ranger under their name...it has already been EARNED...

And as far as my bet is concerned, I will go one step further...IF you graduate Ranger School...I'll fly to Ft. Benning and pin MY Class A Tab on you myself.
Do yourself a favor, and don't even respond to this...If you get a Class Date...simply post it...If by the miracle of all that is Holy you make it...I'll be there.

The men that are on this site are of a caliber you will probably never know...and that's ok...Just realize that no matter what you ever do...no matter what...you will NEVER understand...unless you are there...and don't quit...

And just so you know, you little shitstain, IF you EARN your Ranger Tab...I will be PROUD to be the one that pins it on your shoulder...Because that, in and of itself, will be an accomplishment...

So before you fuck up and get yourself banned from the best resource you will ever have, I suggest you just start READING and STFU!!!!!

Posted at another superstar...x2 :wink:
WoW! Awesome post Ranger brother!

I concur 999,999,999,999,999,999+ % :D
rgrjoe175
Tadpole

Post by rgrjoe175 »

Cliv03 wrote:cams wrote:
I don't know, is he related to Ranger Cliv03?!!

Whoa!!?? :shock: :shock:

Leave me outta this!

Due to our in-breeding, all my relatives are dead or licking tasty windows....accept for my sister/aunt/wife. :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It is a legitmate question. After all you did say Puck was a Poser. :lol: :lol: :lol:

JP
1/75 80-83
Class 6-81
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Cliv03 wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:shock: :x

OH LORD GOD PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It must suck to be you! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

rgrjoe175 wrote:
Cliv03 wrote:cams wrote:
I don't know, is he related to Ranger Cliv03?!!

Whoa!!?? :shock: :shock:

Leave me outta this!

Due to our in-breeding, all my relatives are dead or licking tasty windows....accept for my sister/aunt/wife. :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It is a legitmate question. After all you did say Puck was a Poser. :lol: :lol: :lol:

JP
:lol:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant

Return to “The Mosh Pit”