Dumbass fucking article on Ranger Pat Tillman

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

CavTroop
Tadpole

Post by CavTroop »

The utter stupidity of this elitist left-wing cretin is breathtaking, even for a "northeast college boy". There are probably a fair number of jackasses around the country that agree with what he wrote, but to have the mind-numbing ignorance to put your name to it defies description! He's succeeded in pissing off the entire US military community, his editors, his college president and the state legislature of Massachusetts! Even Saddam didn't do all that!

Wow!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wait'll Rush hears about THIS! Even now I'll bet this idiot has no idea what he's done!

CT Out
107TH Armd Cav OHARNG 1979-1989
"Facere Non Dicere"
Deeds Not Words
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Copied from socnet

quote:UMass president Jack Wilson issued a statement saying Rene Gonzalez' comments in The Daily Collegian "are a disgusting, arrogant and intellectually immature attack on a human being who died in service to his country."

That's actually pretty harsh criticism of a graduate student.

quote:The state Senate on Thursday approved a resolution of condemnation, with one member, Sen. Robert Hedlund, R-Weymouth, calling Gonzalez a "nitwit."

hehhehehehee :twisted:
bertdelfosse
Embryo

Post by bertdelfosse »

I saw the article the other day while surfing the net. The Kid has no idea what he's talking about. I saw something on abcnews.com about the army giving Ranger Tillman The silver star. Part of the article read ad follows which shows just what kind of person Ranger Tillman is.

Army Special Forces Command said Tillman led the lead section of a platoon when the platoon's trailing team came under enemy fire.

It said that while his part of the platoon was out of danger, Tillman maneuvered his team back toward the fray in order to protect the rest of the platoon, and directed gunfire at the enemy. It said he lost his life, but his efforts helped prevent the rest of the platoon from suffering any casualties.

I know we have the freedom of speech is this country. But I'd like to sit down with this kid and give him a attitude adjustment.
Bert Delfosse
bertdelfosse
Embryo

Post by bertdelfosse »

Just got done sending a e-mail to the punk kid who wrote about Ranger Tillman. I was just so pissed I had to send something to get it all out of my system. It's as follows:

Rene:

I just read your article the other day that you put in your schools newspaper. While we do have the freedom of speech in
this country. I must say you went overboard. Ranger Tillman went into service not for a Rambo trip. He went there because of the love of country and the love of his brother. He went to protect all the many freedoms we take for granted and to see that others around the world get those same freedoms. How would you like to live in Peurto Rico in the conditions that Afganistan had under the Taliban? I don't think you would.
My dad went into the air force. I went into the army. Not for the money or the benifits or the job oppertunities when we got out. We went in to make this world a better place for everyone. Granted what has been done has not allways been perfect. But I will be dammed if I let people with the what's in it for me mentality... people who think anything dealing with self
sacrifice is beneath their dignity.... To degrade the memory of people who are far far better than they ever will be or can be....to degrade anyone in the military past, present or future. I really pity you Rene. You have no idea what you are talking about. I would first join the military, find out what it's like to be a soldier... before you go shooting off your
mouth like this. I just hope your not taken out by some of those same soldiers you just pissed on by your article. Be thankfull that I am not a violent person. By the way go out and talk to those familys who have lost a loved one in past and present conflicts as well. You need to see that life is not just the ivory towers of your university.
Last edited by bertdelfosse on May 4th, 2004, 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FireFinder
Paratrooper

Post by FireFinder »

Found this link on glocktalk.com, its that candyass' personals ad (probably a fake) :twisted: :

http://www.celluloid-wisdom.com/pw/imag ... mpass2.jpg
13R2P B BTRY (TAB), 26th FA (ABN), 18th FA BDE (1984-1988)
11C (4.2" Mortar) CSC 2/124INF, FLARNG (1988-1989)
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Ranger Luna wrote:OTHER NFL WAR TIME HEROES:

http://profootballhof.com/index.cfm?sec ... _id=241380
Very nice Ranger Luna.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
LowCrawler
Tadpole

Exactly

Post by LowCrawler »

Ranger Luna wrote:
MPC wrote:Seems a little ironic that the editor is defending the publication of this disgusting article on the basis of free speech yet they moderate the replies to it. Fuck them.
NAIL ON THE HEAD!! :evil:

This is what I replied with:

What a crock!!! You people need to quite hiding behind the
1st ammendment and leave. If you think it is so bad here
and men like Pat Tillman are nobody's, why don't you
leave and see for yourself. He died so you could keep
your right to spout trash about him.
My opinion exactly, Ranger Luna. It makes me sick to see people speak ill of the people who provide their freedoms under the very blanket of freedom they provide. Disgusting.
Last edited by LowCrawler on May 6th, 2004, 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-Edmund Burke

"We make war that we may have peace"
-Aristotle

"A post a day keeps the smoke away"
-Doc
LowCrawler
Tadpole

Post by LowCrawler »

Maybe we should let the Taliban invade Puerto Rico. and see how long until his "knee jerk" takes place, i.e, kneeling down praying to whatever pagan god he thinks will allow his salvation after what he has said.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-Edmund Burke

"We make war that we may have peace"
-Aristotle

"A post a day keeps the smoke away"
-Doc
Ando

Middle-class College Fuck-Ups

Post by Ando »

Rangers, i live in Poole, in the UK. I chose to live here coz its near to where i want to spend the rest of my life. Anyway, its also near a university. And universities are full of dumbass students who think they know everything just because they read books. I read books, but that doesnt mean i think i have the right to act like an asshole.

When the war in Iraq kicked off, there were protests in the street, and a couple of Marines from the camp in my hometown were attacked by a crowd of about 40-50 college kids. Now, is it just me, or do soldiers serve a country, regardless of political situations, because they love their country. They DO NOT make political decisions or influence policy...

So why do kids try to fuck with soldiers? Coz they really, really wish they were tough enough to be one, but they spent too much time in class and not enough time drinking beer and getting laid.

My message to students... "Learning is good, knowledge is good. But occasionally you should go the fuck OUTSIDE and LIVE LIFE instead of just READ ABOUT IT! GET DRUNK AND GET LAID!" Ahem...thank you...

Return to “The Mosh Pit”