Re-introduction

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Capellanus
Ranger

Post by Capellanus »

Not sure who you are but I attended one of your Pre-Ranger classes (8-93). Received a SOR in Desert phase and then fail PSG patrol in my recycle PLT.

Went back and got my S@#$ the following year.

Thanks for your service and sacrifice.
RGR Capellanus
6th RTB (Jun 12-present)
2/75 Rgr. Bn. ( July 10-Jun 11)
1-32 IN, 3BCT, 10th MTN, DIV (07-10)
B Co. 1/75 Rgr. Bn. (92-97)
RGR Class 8-94
OEF (Aug 11-Dec 11)
OEF (Oct 10-Jan 11)
OEF IX/X (Jan 09-Jan 10)
"As Iron sharpens Iron, so one man sharpens another" (Proverbs 27:7)
rbarger
Ranger

Post by rbarger »

Invictus wrote:Looks like you probably put me through Pre-Ranger. My class was the one that enjoyed a wrestling match the last Friday before Ranger School started. 4th of July weekend 1993. Got to give shit to Jessie Ventura about being a SEAL.

Welcome.
I remember that well. Ventura was a pretty good dude. We went down and talked to him for a bit, and he thought it would be cool to go back and forth about the Ranger and SEAL thing.
B. Co. 3/75 88-92
RIP Det. 75th Regt. 92-93
C. Co. 3/75 93-95
Invictus
Ranger

Post by Invictus »

rbarger wrote:
Invictus wrote:Looks like you probably put me through Pre-Ranger. My class was the one that enjoyed a wrestling match the last Friday before Ranger School started. 4th of July weekend 1993. Got to give shit to Jessie Ventura about being a SEAL.

Welcome.
I remember that well. Ventura was a pretty good dude. We went down and talked to him for a bit, and he thought it would be cool to go back and forth about the Ranger and SEAL thing.
Another memorable incident (for me at least) in that class involved one SSG Wolf. We almost got into a fight at my PSG (Devens) house about 6 months earlier. 1st morning I walk up to do my PT test and guess who my grader is :shock:

I hoped like hell he didn't recognize me. He graded me, didn't say anything until I was done (passed) and said "Don't think I've forgotten who you are Ranger".

Needless to say, my mind and body were well conditioned by the time I left for school.
CWeber
Ranger

Post by CWeber »

Invictus wrote:
rbarger wrote:

Welcome.
I'll never forget that! Being told " You have 3 minutes to get your civies on and report back to formation. We will then go to watch Professional Wrestling." :D :D
B. Co. 3/75 92-94
Wpns Plt.
RS 10/93

-Only dead fish follow the stream-

Return to “Introduction Archive”