Mentor a DEP

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Neutron
Tadpole

Post by Neutron »

Me and my Mentor (Ranger Luna) talked on the phone for about an hour yesterday. I want to thank all of you Rangers that came up with this program, I think it will help DEP's tremendously if they are serious about trying to learn from their mentor.

Levi
RLTW
"Just know who you ARE and drive the fuck on!" - Ranger Steadfast

Life is nothing more than a ladder, climb it better, higher, faster.

Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Never quit, and permanently destroy the little part of your mind that says...."I can't." - Ranger BadMuther
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

certiorari wrote:
LT Spartan wrote:
certiorari wrote:I'm also wondering if a newt would be able to recieve such an enormous gift.
What sort of enormous gift were you looking for Cert? :lol: :lol:
Ok I know its a late response but, the enormous gift of knowledge of course Ranger Spartan! 8)
Heads contain a brain that contain knowlege. My dick has a head on it................. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
lemieux171
Soldier

Post by lemieux171 »

i would have liked to inquie but i dont have an option 40 in my contract. and i wont be going to benning so it kind of disqualifies me dosent it? (no sarcasim(sp?)intended in my statement)
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

lemieux171 wrote:i would have liked to inquie but i dont have an option 40 in my contract. and i wont be going to benning so it kind of disqualifies me dosent it? (no sarcasim(sp?)intended in my statement)
NO!
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
lemieux171
Soldier

Post by lemieux171 »

*With respect* Ranger Moontaker how is that possible? When i told my recriuter i wanted to get an option 40 he told me i didnt know what i wanted and to talk to him after basic and AIT and still see if i wanted to. (thats not my question i was just adding that so you knew the situation)
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

It appears that the group of DEPs is smaller than I thought. I received some good responses from quite a few lads on this board. I would like to take the time to thank all you young gentlemen for volunteering to serve.

I have been given the opportunity to mentor DEP- MPC.

MPC- This is public notice that you are officially assigned. Being that I am currently overseas I can't offer a lot of phone support. But I will send you my Army email address via PM.

I have heard leaders complain about the youth of today being undisciplined, disrespectful, etc... I can say after having spent 12 months in combat with my soldiers, the Army is going to be fine! I have never served with braver men.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"

Return to “The Mosh Pit”