Intro.

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

someguy wrote:Thank you for the assessment Ranger Guru. I will post a more detailed introduction as soon as I figure out how to edit/delete posts.
Editing and deleting is only for Moderators & Administrators so just rewrite another post in this topic as instructed young man.

Rangerguru is one word.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
someguy
Tadpole

Post by someguy »

Sorry about postponing the follow-up I work and go to school full-time.

I decided to join the military to serve my country as well as to fill a vacant character gap. I’m a self driven individual who likes to perfect every thing that I do. Since I was a little kid I’ve always tried to challenge myself but somehow escapades always fall short of my expectations. Being an Army Ranger, and part of the Army seems to me as a fresh new challenge as well as one that is destined not to disappoint. I want to be surrounded by mature individuals and be part of a team that values integrity and discipline.

I’ve outgrown my peers and am looking forward to this challenge. I’ve got about as much support from my family and friends as does a Rabbi in Iran. Nevertheless, I want to pursue my dream.

I’ve stayed in decent shape most of my life. My current workout regimen includes a 2 mile run every other day as well as core training in between those days. I have a physically demanding job so I’m on my feet for 7-8 hours straight walking at a fast pace.

2 mile run: 13:50
5 mile run: 38:30
2 min Push ups: 56
2 min sit-ups: 90

Before RIP I would like to score well over the 300 mark on the extended APFT. That’s the goal. Thanks for the warm welcome.
someguy
Tadpole

Post by someguy »

I was under the impression that we are to reffer to Rangers on the board with the title of "Ranger...". So I guess next time it's Ranger RangerGuru? :lol:
Ranger175csar
Ranger

Post by Ranger175csar »

FOMFARPYIDH
Collins

1/75 HHC 94-96 S-4
RIP CLASS 7-94

Fuck em if they cant take a joke.....
sgtlittlefeet
Infantryman

Post by sgtlittlefeet »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ranger175csar wrote:FOMFARPYIDH
C 2-113 INF 04-present
HHC 2-113 INF 02-04
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

someguy wrote:I was under the impression that we are to reffer to Rangers on the board with the title of "Ranger...". So I guess next time it's Ranger RangerGuru? :lol:
What Ranger are you diss'ing with this smart aleck remark someguy? and a smile emoticon to boot. You haven't earned the right to joke with Ranger's. This is a serious board/site. I gave you a friendly reminder because you obviously misunderstood the FAQ's regarding how to address Rangers - consider this strike 1.

Read, read, and post a lot less dumbass.

DEP's, enlighten this dumbass.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
rangerrg_c75
LRRP/Ranger

Post by rangerrg_c75 »

Your run times suck! If you make it as far as RIP, keep your bag packed cause after you fall out of the 1st run your ass will probably be gone.
Served: 1st Plt C/75 1969-71
MACV Recondo Aug '69
RS 6-78
C Co 2/75th 78-81 B Co/HHC 7th RTB 91-93 (Retired)
Invictus
Ranger

Post by Invictus »

someguy wrote:Sorry about postponing the follow-up I work and go to school full-time.

I decided to join the military to serve my country as well as to fill a vacant character gap. I’m a self driven individual who likes to perfect every thing that I do. Since I was a little kid I’ve always tried to challenge myself but somehow escapades always fall short of my expectations.Being an Army Ranger, and part of the Army seems to me as a fresh new challenge as well as one that is destined not to disappoint. I want to be surrounded by mature individuals and be part of a team that values integrity and discipline.

I’ve outgrown my peers and am looking forward to this challenge. I’ve got about as much support from my family and friends as does a Rabbi in Iran. Nevertheless, I want to pursue my dream.

I’ve stayed in decent shape most of my life. My current workout regimen includes a 2 mile run every other day as well as core training in between those days. I have a physically demanding job so I’m on my feet for 7-8 hours straight walking at a fast pace.

2 mile run: 13:50
5 mile run: 38:30
2 min Push ups: 56
2 min sit-ups: 90

Before RIP I would like to score well over the 300 mark on the extended APFT. That’s the goal. Thanks for the warm welcome.
Well, you don't lack in confidence do ya skipper? According to this post, your a perfectionist, as evidenced by your stunning first impression here; most challenges you set your sights on fail to meet your high standards and therefore aren't much of a challenge; and you're in pretty good shape.

Maybe you can get a waiver and skip all the BCT, Airborne, RIP bullshit and we can get one of the hooahs to just mail you a beret. I can't believe you don't already have your own fucking squad. THis is obviously a serious oversight on our part and will be rectified immediately.

When you're done nailing my wife, please don't forget to kick me in the ass on your way out.
someguy
Tadpole

Post by someguy »

I'm sorry I dont meet the character standards. I will work on those as well.

I've read the PT section here and will try to use the run improvement section as my new regimen to try and improve my shitty run times.
RogueFA
Embryo

Post by RogueFA »

PM inbound.
"...that's what this sack of wrenches is for." - Patches O'houlihan.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

someguy wrote:I'm sorry I dont meet the character standards. I will work on those as well.

I've read the PT section here and will try to use the run improvement section as my new regimen to try and improve my shitty run times.
Dude, shut the fuck up! Clearly you still have not read the rules of engagement here yet you fucking drone!

Go read and shut your little cockholster.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Post by Ranger Ron »

cams wrote:
someguy wrote:I'm sorry I dont meet the character standards. I will work on those as well.

Dude, shut the fuck up! Clearly you still have not read the rules of engagement here yet you fucking drone!

Hey Ranger Cams, between you and me, what do you think of this guy?? :)
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

RangerRon wrote:
cams wrote:

'Bout the same thing I think when I look at anybody Ranger Ron. What are his eyes doing? Right or left handed for circling? Weapon buldges? Where's his weak point and how fast is he?
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Post by Ranger Ron »

cams wrote:
RangerRon wrote:
cams wrote: Dude, shut the fuck up! Clearly you still have not read the rules of engagement here yet you fucking drone!

'Bout the same thing I think when I look at anybody Ranger Ron. What are his eyes doing? Right or left handed for circling? Weapon buldges? Where's his weak point and how fast is he?
Doesn't seem to be too fast! :lol:
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537