Bong Hits 4 Jesus

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

RTO
BANNED

Bong Hits 4 Jesus

Post by RTO »

Every now and then a case comes before the US Supreme Court that has as much entertainment value as constitutional significance. One that by either measure will be hard to surpass for years to come was argued just a few days ago. It is known officially as Morse v. Frederick, but the public better recognizes it as the “Bong Hits 4 Jesusâ€
Silverback
Ranger

Re: Bong Hits 4 Jesus

Post by Silverback »

RTO wrote:Former Whitewater special prosecutor Kenneth Starr, whose single-minded pursuit of President Bill Clinton resulted in Clinton’s impeachment for lying about his episodes of fellatio interruptus with Monica Lewinsky, joined Morse’s defense free of charge
How is it that even in a nonpartisan article, the fucking press get's there liberal slant across. I am absolutely amazed at how effective they are at whittling away out moral standards without overtly saying shit.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Silverback wrote:
RTO wrote:Former Whitewater special prosecutor Kenneth Starr, whose single-minded pursuit of President Bill Clinton resulted in Clinton’s impeachment for lying about his episodes of fellatio interruptus with Monica Lewinsky, joined Morse’s defense free of charge
How is it that even in a nonpartisan article, the fucking press get's there liberal slant across. I am absolutely amazed at how effective they are at whittling away out moral standards without overtly saying shit.
And before any of you brain-washed unemployed deviates starts flapping your jib...it's about the lie not the Blow Job!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
rj50
US Army Veteran

Post by rj50 »

Why didn't his parents knock the shit out of him for being a dickhead? There problem solved, and then they don't have to go to the highest court in the land over a stupid puberty-induced episode.

If I ever have kids, and they try to pull something like that....I can't even think of what I'd do.
11B, 25th ID (2/27 inf Aco & HHC "Scouts") 99-02. Current LEO.
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

rj50 wrote:Why didn't his parents knock the shit out of him for being a dickhead? There problem solved, and then they don't have to go to the highest court in the land over a stupid puberty-induced episode.

If I ever have kids, and they try to pull something like that....I can't even think of what I'd do.
My Dad used to tell me, "We need to go out to the wood shed and sort this out.", which was code for I'm going to kick your ass all over the wood shed. I love those old Father/Son bonding moments. Now we just tell each other to fuck off.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

Silverback wrote:it's about the lie not the Blow Job!

Hmmmmmmmmm...................So the whole weapons of mass destruction thing.......lie too?

payback for the myspace!
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

I don't give a fuck about free speech in this case. Minor children have no such rights IMHO. They have the right to do what the fuck I tell em to do.

If that was my boy, I woulda beat him within an inch of his life for that stunt.

Even though he 'technically' wasn't on school grounds, it was a school function. The last time I checked, your behavior is supposed to be the same whether your at the school or on a fucking field trip. This took place at the school during a school function. Their making the argument based on the fact that he happened to be standing on the other side of the fucking street. BS

I woulda expelled the fucker for life!! Idiot!!

Free speach my fucking ass :evil: :roll:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando

Return to “The Mosh Pit”