Joining Rangers In-Service.

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
EAT III
Ranger

Post by EAT III »

RL Anything you want.where has our young Hero gone?
RLTW!
A/1/75 86-88
RS 10-86
612th (AD)(Heavy Drop) 83-86
Lrsd 25th ID 88-90
151Inf Det (LRS)(ABN) current
EAT III
Ranger

Post by EAT III »

Good Job,now what makes you think you can get in better shape while your in the army(especially since you will probably go on Deployment as soon as you get to your Duty Station)than you can NOW.

As stated Before if you don't have it in you NOW you never Will.Reach Down
Grab your Nut Sack set a Goal,PT your ASS OFF,Keep a PMA,and you will be good to go.Use the Search Button and you will find this can,and was done Before.Remember you have at least 4 months of Training time before you get to RIP.

If you need more convincing don't post about it any more,their are a lot of others that need and will follow the Advice Given Here.
RLTW!
A/1/75 86-88
RS 10-86
612th (AD)(Heavy Drop) 83-86
Lrsd 25th ID 88-90
151Inf Det (LRS)(ABN) current
Charlie 51
Ranger

Post by Charlie 51 »

LJ wrote:Hello Rangers,

I wanna start off by saying Sorry about my previous attitude and i decided to do just what Ranger EAT III suggested..
In the end i gave myself a goal and a secured Contract 40.
Dude, what the fuck!! It's a freaking OPTION 40 RANGER Contract, not a code 40 not a Contract 40!! You are a severe fuckup if you cannot get some simple nomenclature down. A Dash 1 Charlie is Different than a T10 Charlie, a fucking 240G is different than a M249, a M16 A2 is different than a M4, an AK47 is different than an AK74, A Carl Gustav is different than a 90mm, Your asshole is different than your piehole (maybe not in your case), Bud light is different than Budweiser, your hand is different than pussy and so on and so on and so on. Now unfuck yourself prior to ever posting again!! You remind me of this damn private we had named Thorndike that would not stop apologizing for shit!! They DX'd his ass ass soon as possible!! the men on this forum knew what they wanted, sorted themselves out and then fucking acomplished their goals without all of this indecision and bullshit.

Prove me wrong asshole or climb back into fucking hole you crawled out of!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
C Co 2/75 Weapons
Classes 4-5/93

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there" - Will Rogers
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

LJ wrote:Hello Rangers,

I wanna start off by saying Sorry about my previous attitude and i decided to do just what Ranger EAT III suggested..
In the end i gave myself a goal and a secured Contract 40.

I have already started to PT and i dont plan to quit, i set a schedule of running every morning from Mon to Fri, along with Muscle building in the Noon/Afternoon. Sat PT, Sun for body rest.

I ship out June 26 2007 which gives me time to train and after i'm done training, train some more..

I only have one question, my conctact only has OSUT and BAT ship out dates, no RIP to be found. One of the MEPS counsiler said RIP is included in OSUT but i think that was just a lia, are there no RIP dates due to the unpredictable nature of events/delays?

I wanna Thanks the Rangers of this site, alot of great information to be found on this board.

***BUMP***

I gotta see how this one turned out.

Update?
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

I think he was scared off.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Dafid Ranger wrote:His recruiter probably got him to sign a contract option code 04!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"LJ!!! Did you order the Code Red!!!?!?!?"

"You're damn right I did!!!! You have no idea what those guys at ArmyRanger.com did to me!!! I ordered a code Red!! A code 40!! And a fucking Code Red4 with Option 80!!!! You wanted the truth!!!? I'll give you the truth!!! Those bastards are fucking crazy over there!!!!"
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

Charlie 51
Ranger

Post by Charlie 51 »

cams wrote:
Dafid Ranger wrote:His recruiter probably got him to sign a contract option code 04!!!!!!!

"You're damn right I did!!!! You have no idea what those guys at ArmyRanger.com did to me!!! I ordered a code Red!! A code 40!! And a fucking Code Red4 with Option 80!!!! You wanted the truth!!!? I'll give you the truth!!! Those bastards are fucking crazy over there!!!!"
You are in rare form today, you get laid last night or somethin?? :twisted: :twisted:
C Co 2/75 Weapons
Classes 4-5/93

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there" - Will Rogers
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Charlie 51 wrote:
cams wrote:

You are in rare form today, you get laid last night or somethin?? :twisted: :twisted:
I wish!! But no, just beat it like it owed me money and won't pay me back!! :twisted:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

Return to “Recruitment Process”