Gobble, Gobble, Gobble........Lesbian?

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Ranger Hopps
Ranger

Post by Ranger Hopps »

V-Rod wrote:
straightshooter wrote:

Oh by the way Hobbs, question for ya' if two women get it on is that being a lesbo or just kinky???? :twisted:
Neither....it's art :twisted:
My words exactly Ranger V-rod :lol:

Hopps
1/75 Feb. '05-Jul '08

RS class 04-07

Ranger Saltbitch wrote: "...you will face fear and pain. Do not stop, do not listen; it will only give you excuses to quit."
Rgr_MindRiot

Post by Rgr_MindRiot »

I love Lesbians....don't care if they like art or not. :P
lazydiva
Tadpole

Post by lazydiva »

Turkeys can self-inseminate (don't need sex to procreate), so does that make a turkey a lesbian?

Here's a good joke: What is the difference between erotic and kinky?

Erotic you use a feather and kinky you use a whole chicken!
Well behaved women seldom make history.

"Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" - Mae West

DSOTYR and keeper of obscure erotic knowledge.
Ranger Hopps
Ranger

Post by Ranger Hopps »

Chicken? i thought we were talking about turkeys here :D

Hopps
1/75 Feb. '05-Jul '08

RS class 04-07

Ranger Saltbitch wrote: "...you will face fear and pain. Do not stop, do not listen; it will only give you excuses to quit."
Runner
Ranger

Post by Runner »

We had that day of silence at my school too the other day. All the gay kids weren't allowed to talk and they still annoyed the living hell out of me.
A co 3/75 '07-'10
Apollo
Tadpole

Post by Apollo »

I too had that day of silence... Pure crap.
I walked up to the booth where people were signing up all curious and such. Then I realized what it was and muttered thats stupid. Then some dyke got her panties in a knot and told the local gay teacher that I was being offensive and homophobic. So then the homo teacher harassed me until I told him that I hadn't said anything offensive and that I would apologise to whoever I somehow offended... It aggrivates me that they bitch and moan about their rights and yet mine are ignored when they feel that they are being oppressed. FIDO
---Jon
P.S. the silence thing was soooo GAY!!! (Sorry I couldn't resist)
Keep on keepin' on---Joe dirt

"Sometimes you need faith in a cause to believe in yourself."

Ranger DocDaigle is my mentor.
RafterMan
Tadpole

Post by RafterMan »

What is with all this "Silence days for gays" crap. I mean I thought the schools here in southern California were messed up, but man I hope it never gets that ridiculous.
blankenship
Embryo

Post by blankenship »

This is the first I have heard about the silence for gays. When did this start to happen?
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

I f there was a silent day for white, straight, American men, every fucking group in the world would throw a bitch fit. :roll: :evil:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Mailman
Tadpole

Post by Mailman »

Hopps that shirt was pretty fuckin dumb. Who gives a fuck about gay dudes or chicks, let them do their thing and you do yours. Why even waste your time and energy? What the fuck is "silence for gays day" anyway?

Don't forget to wear your "I hate my Drill Sgt." T-shirt when you go to basic!!!!
C co 3/75, 3rd Plt
94-97

"I didn't want to hurt them, I only wanted to kill them." -David Berkowitz-
jagged
Embryo

Post by jagged »

Ranger Luna wrote:I f there was a silent day for white, straight, American men, every fucking group in the world would throw a bitch fit. :roll: :evil:
Ranger Luna i agree thats a very different situation though.....thats like saying what if there was a Silent day for a indian iraqi man...it singles a specific group or nationality and race out...its all crap and it shouldn't be a silence day for any group..i believe they definitly shouldn't bring that gay shit to school which is an enviroment for learning. just my .02 8)
Never hate your enemies...it will cloud your thinking.
--Michael Corleon Godfather III
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Some body that lives out that way should sue the municipalities involved for discrimination. And the monies being spent, hard tax money so that a "special group" have it's time. You suit should include every conceivable organization not honored in the same way.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Rgr_Mindriot wrote:I love Lesbians....don't care if they like art or not. :P
Oh yeah!!!!!

Nothing wrong with some girl on girl love...especially if I can join!!!! :twisted:
lexlawgirl
Embryo

Post by lexlawgirl »

While I respect your opinion, and your right to hold it, I have to side with the school on this one, Hopps. It isn't that I am a fan of gays. However, as someone who just finished LOSING a lawsuit to the ACLU on behalf of a schoolboard facing very similar issues I can tell you WITH ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY (because we tried the issue and LOST) that:

1) The schoolboard has the right to not let you wear that shirt; and

2) Picking a fight with gays and lesbians is NOT something you want to do right now- NOT because you don't have the right to your opinion and NOT because you aren't standing up for what you believe in but because, as happened for my clients, you will end up far, FAR worse off than when you started. Students protesting the formation of a "Gay-Straight Alliance" at a school that our firm represents ( students who had the full support of our community and their parents) now not only have the GSA, they have 10 hours of COURT-MANDATED "sensitivity training" (INCLUDING sensitivity to "gender issues"), have the ACLU watching everything they do, AND are out more than $100,000 in legal fees that could have been put to MUCH better uses.

There is a stack of caselaw three inches thick that schools have the right not to let students wear clothing with slogans that the school officials deem hateful, offensive, or potentially disruptive. The courts give a HUGE amount of deference to what the school officials objectively thought/they have a lot of discretion. If the school /does/ let you get away with it, you can bet that someone will run to the ACLU and that the ACLU will fall like a hammer. They have an entire office in NY devoted to "gender issues" and they will be happy to spend your school's money.

This problem /has/ to be changed legislatively, because the courts are not giving an inch.

Once again, I'm not making a statement for or against your beliefs, and I remember how it sucks to be in High School and being told what to do. Nevertheless, please appreciate that, from a practical perspective, this might not be a good fight to pick

*hugs*
-Lex

Return to “The Mosh Pit”