Fookin POS Oakley Tactical Gloves

Racks, Helmets, Cold Weather Gear
Horned Toad
Ranger

Re: Fookin POS Oakley Tactical Gloves

Post by Horned Toad »

Desert Sloth wrote:Pieces of fooking shit.

Wore them today for the second day of range work, they are tore the fook up. Second time I wore them........ever.

Flight gloves on a 90' fast rope last longer than these pieces of shit did.

Gonna send em back to Oakley and see if I can get paid back. What a waste of money.

Fooking pieces of shit. :evil:
tell us how you really feel, I dont think that was a very good review :twisted:
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Yeah, but does the OAKLEY Brand name still stand out well enough for everyone to see? If it does, then the product can still fully serve it's intended purpose. :lol:
another damn texan
Ranger

Post by another damn texan »

Yeah, but does the OAKLEY Brand name still stand out well enough for everyone to see? If it does, then the product can still fully serve it's intended purpose.
So true. :lol:
Bco 3/75 1993-1996
RS 1-95
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Desert Sloth wrote:
Tenn-RGR wrote:Gotta go with the Mechanix gloves bro.
I will have to check em out. I have teammates that wear the Hellstorm gloves and like them alot, but I only purchase limited BH gear.

I usually stick with flight gloves, but saw on the www.usstandardissue.com site that they had the Oakley tactical gloves for $35.00 bones, so I jumped on em. Wrong answer, should have saved my money and bought more copenhagen, would have had more satisfaction.........Copenhagen...it satisfies.........he- he :lol:
Yep and in your case, so does your wearing of women's clothes. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

Spartan wrote:Yeah, but does the OAKLEY Brand name still stand out well enough for everyone to see? If it does, then the product can still fully serve it's intended purpose. :lol:
I thought everyone knew that Oakley stuff falls apart fast on purpose so you can get those cool guy high speed photos of the used and abused gear without all the sweat that normal is evolved.
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
23LRS
US Army Veteran

Post by 23LRS »

I bought a pair of Blackhawk SOLAG gloves. They are nomex and are KEVLAR reinforced. I like them so much I bought another pair to take with me. I bought the clearance one so they were only 28 bucks.
Riamh Nar dhruid O sbairn lan
(Never Retreat From The Clash of Spears)

9ID LRS 90-91
I CORPS LRS 91-93
A CO. 1/509 PIR 93-97
75TH RRA member

Praise be to the LORD my Rock,
who trains my hands for war,
my fingers for battle.
Psalm 144:1
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Spartan wrote:Yeah, but does the OAKLEY Brand name still stand out well enough for everyone to see? If it does, then the product can still fully serve it's intended purpose. :lol:
Oakley boots are a recce feature for a Gear Queer, Oakley gloves would be a recce feature for the Gear Queer's boyfriend.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Desert Sloth wrote:
Silverback wrote:Oakley boots are a recce feature for a Gear Queer, Oakley gloves would be a recce feature for the Gear Queer's boyfriend.
Now I know why they tore up, they were made for FAGS!!! :shock:
That explains why you bought them!!!! :roll: HOMO :lol: :lol: :lol:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Desert Sloth wrote:
Ranger Luna wrote: That explains why you bought them!!!! :roll: HOMO :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes you are right, I am a Flaming Ass Guy..........

Now go kick off your high heels and put your purse away and go feed your poodles...................Tinkerbell. :roll:
You can dress up that you arent a fag and all, but it don't work.

Your own big bold letters stand out and speak for themselves. Can I get your phone number big boy? :wink: :)
B Co 3/75
1989-1990

Return to “Personal Gear”