There ya go

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Steadfast wrote:
Spartan wrote:
BadMuther wrote:Bring out the Luna!
Now that's a great one! :lol:
Wow, I have to agree. It is nice to have a secret weapon and to be able to use it when necessary. Aaaaah, The Luna.
My hockey stick/plunger is always within reaching distance. :twisted:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Have you seen "pulp fiction" Bro?
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

BadMuther wrote:Have you seen "pulp fiction" Bro?
Yes I have, but when it first came out. Why?
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

RGR Luna wrote:
just wondering if you knew where the quotes were coming from bro..... :wink:
Lotus Lips

Post by Lotus Lips »

Steadfast wrote:
Locutuspic wrote:Ranger Steadfast, I was just wondering why you seem more strict on these boards than you do over at AirborneRanger? You always seemed nice to me, and always gave advice, but here your like....(culture shock) a soldier! wow lol
You profess to know me, simple, you don't! I generally let others give advice over there, so I don't agree with you. I don't mind speaking normal with teens that can express themselves. You, however, are not in that category. I do not enjoy taking 17 years old teens by the hand and show them around. You are not buying real estate. But in your case you have repeatedly failed to read FAQ at top of forum where many things you questioned are already spelled out. And over at recruiter you again failed to read FAQ which was purposely put there to ease newbie on entering the Recruitment Forum. You keep making one mistake after another. I just want to get far from you. I don't want to be near when you throw your 1st live grenade and blow up everyone around you including yourself. Just give me young men that can handle themselves, not little boys who are 17 and can't act grown up.
Your right, of course, Ranger Steadfast. I did act like I knew you when I didnt. That was wrong. I was also lax in looking around the forums too much, missing the sticky about SFC Hit_It. That was my mistake. I understand what you mean by "taking 17 year old teens by the hand and show them around," and how you think I am doing that here. But I merely dont want to fuck up (too late I know) and so I was trying to get everything right my first day. I read all the FAQ's on every forum here, and I will pay more attention to detail Ranger Steadfast. Again, I am sorry and it wont happen again.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

BadMuther wrote:
RGR Luna wrote:
just wondering if you knew where the quotes were coming from bro..... :wink:
Actually, I didn't realize it. :roll:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990

Return to “Introduction Archive”