HH6 Reporting as per SOP

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

otosqueeze
Ranger Wife

HH6 Reporting as per SOP

Post by otosqueeze »

Hi Everybody,I just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself. I'm Ranger Otoman's HH6. I know, I know...those of you who have talked with him probably didn't believe I actually existed until now, and yes I have the patience of a saint and the ability to catch cuss words in mid air and turn them into compliments...And whatever he has told you about me is probably not true...well not that I'll admit anyway.

At any rate, it has now become apparent that since he found this site, I have lost Ranger Otoman to his brothers. I should have figured it would happen because I actually met him online 9 years ago. But as I never seem to see any more of him lately than the back of his head and the bags under his eyes, I have to admit curiousity about, and respect for, those of you who have captivated his attention beyond my previously irresisbible attributes. lol

I'm first and foremost a proud American citizen and very proud Ranger Wife, who has an incredible respect for our Country and for all of you who have had the bravery, fortitude, strength and honor to make the unselfish sacrafices the rest of us were unable to do for whatever reason. Compared to you, my accomplishments are dull and unimportant. Additionally, my heart goes out to all the parents and Ranger wives and girlfriends who have worried and anguished over their loved ones while they are away or who have paid the ultimate sacrifice.

I was in banking for many years and Administrator for several companies and have for the last several years been C.F.O. & Corporate Administrator for the same company Ranger Otoman works for. The kids are grown and we have just built our first home together. Ranger Otoman makes me proud everyday in everything he does, still displaying the same values he did as a Ranger. I never knew my life was so dull and unfulfilling until we met. I have heard many stories; proud, sad, exhilerating, scary and of course, raunchy. I was told from day one that if he ever any day of his life gets a call from a Ranger in need, I need to be prepared. He will be on the next plane out.

I really look forward to hearing from anyone who cares to respond to this post. I wear my heart on my sleeve, but it is covered in iron and can take a punch if deserved. Rangers, show me a coin or a scroll, and ya'll have an open invitation for sammiches 'n beer if you should find yourself in the Bradenton, Sarasota area.
Life is good 'cause my Ranger is Bad...in a good sort of way.;)
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Best intro in a while. Welcome to the site, Ma'am!
Ndog275
Ranger

Post by Ndog275 »

Welcome
A 1/75 93-97
B&HHC 2/75 97-99
RS 3,4&5-95

This mighty soldier on the eve of the war he waged
Told his troops of lessons learned from battles fought.
"May your heart grow bolder like an iron-clad brigade"
Said this leader to his outnumbered lot.

www.75thrra.com
www.tacticaltailor.com
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Welcome Ma'am!!!! Are you guys looking to adopt? Im in the adopt a Ranger program. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Im 38, but a child at heart.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Hoover
Ranger

Post by Hoover »

Welcome and Good Luck with "that one"!
2/75 C Co. 81-84
Ranger Class 14-82
"Cry Havoc Let Slip The Dogs of War"
1st SPWAR Tng Bn (Abn) USAJFKSWCS 87'
RLTW !
Mentor to J.P. Deepwater
RIP Class 02-07
Ranger Class 09-07
Paladin
BANNED

Post by Paladin »

Welcome HH6
You are most definitely welcome in our home away from home!
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Welcome Ma'am. Thank you for sharing your husband with our community.
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

Ranger Luna wrote:Welcome Ma'am!!!! Are you guys looking to adopt? Im in the adopt a Ranger program. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Im 38, but a child at heart.
Sorry stud...we only have 3 bedrooms... The HH6 and I have the Master, the dogs share the guest room, and the 3rd serves as the Command/Operations Center.

But Ya'll can visit anytime...(we can put the dogs on the porch for a night or two :wink: ).
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Oto-Man wrote:
Ranger Luna wrote:Welcome Ma'am!!!! Are you guys looking to adopt? Im in the adopt a Ranger program. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Im 38, but a child at heart.
Sorry stud...we only have 3 bedrooms... The HH6 and I have the Master, the dogs share the guest room, and the 3rd serves as the Command/Operations Center.

But Ya'll can visit anytime...(we can put the dogs on the porch for a night or two :wink: ).
If I ever come to your house, Ill share the room with the mutts. I like dogs better than people. 8) All three of my dogs are family.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
RANGER513
Ranger

Welcome

Post by RANGER513 »

Awesome intro ! Welcome to the site, ma'am. [/b]
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Welcome aboard, Ma'am.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
MrsDocMac

Post by MrsDocMac »

Welcome to the site Ma'am! :D

Thank you for your support to your Ranger.

Return to “Introduction Archive”