POPCORN (My son needs your assistance)

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

wellfed wrote:I'd like to apologize, I was unaware that you could only buy popcorn by the case online. I was under the assumption that you could buy it individually. It wasn't until Abell mentioned a Vigin's thigh that I actually looked and saw the minimum purchase prices was 30 dollars. I should have looked at the site prior to putting this out. If you have ordered, Thanks Again. If you haven't, there's no pressure. I appreciate everyone's help my son's popcorn sales.
Why can't they sell the 'Ol one dollar candy bar...Hey do they take postdated checks?
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

Wellfed,
Order Placed...as requested...

Sure am glad the tins are 24ct Gold plated. :wink:

(just remember me when I'm short on my mortgage next month :lol: )
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
wellfed
Ranger

Post by wellfed »

Silverback wrote:
wellfed wrote:I'd like to apologize, I was unaware that you could only buy popcorn by the case online. I was under the assumption that you could buy it individually. It wasn't until Abell mentioned a Vigin's thigh that I actually looked and saw the minimum purchase prices was 30 dollars. I should have looked at the site prior to putting this out. If you have ordered, Thanks Again. If you haven't, there's no pressure. I appreciate everyone's help my son's popcorn sales.
Why can't they sell the 'Ol one dollar candy bar...Hey do they take postdated checks?
I wish it was that easy, most schools don't even sell those anymore and sell wrapping paper now and stuff like that. The candy bars are now $2.25-$3.00 range, if not more. :shock:
"You're never beaten until you admit it."

RS 1-86
MrsDocMac

Post by MrsDocMac »

No pressure? Did you see your kid Ranger Wellfed? I don't wanna be the one to wipe that smile away......
FireFinder
Paratrooper

Post by FireFinder »

Ranger Silverback wrote:Why can't they sell the 'Ol one dollar candy bar...Hey do they take postdated checks?
Shit, I remember the Vietnamese guys trolling the barracks with the cries of "Pizza, Subs & Sodas ... we take post-dated checks". I was always curious as to why it was allowed, wonder if it still happens. I figured those guys knew more about where anyone outside of SOCOM on Ft. Bragg was at any given time.
13R2P B BTRY (TAB), 26th FA (ABN), 18th FA BDE (1984-1988)
11C (4.2" Mortar) CSC 2/124INF, FLARNG (1988-1989)
hobbit
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by hobbit »

I hate the stuff. One of you guys in Iraq PM me your address and I'll send you a case for you & your team.
L Company Ranger
RVN 70/71
75th RRA Life Member

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. -Albert Einstein
wellfed
Ranger

Post by wellfed »

*Bump* For that cheap bastard CHKRAY!

RS 1-86
wellfed
Ranger

Post by wellfed »

Scuba Wino wrote:Came home last night and guess what was sitting on my door step. No, not Zonk or T0000009, my popcorn. That's right, my corn is here. A big-ol flippin can of it. The cheddar cheesey kind. You know, the one that tastes like you opened the cheese bag from a "mac and cheese" box and sprinkled it all over your corn.

Yep, yummy, yummy. Uhm, I mean out-fuckin-standing.

Now, where are all the Girls Scouts when you need a cookie?
SW, Thanks for your support and I am glad your enjoying it.... Now if I could get the rest of the bums who havent already ordered to order...My son's Pack would be getting a new pine wood derby track and help the less fortunate kids go to camp this year. With 660 views and 6 orders , I'd figured he'd have more orders from you cheap bastards.

If you have already ordered, I want to thank you again for your support

RS 1-86
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

I got about 300 paks of popcorn...my wife who loves that shit, says..."wuts dis"? I say, fer u babe, enjoy. I got laid that night. Fuckin a.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

Got my 'corn last week... Killed the White cheddar in one sitting...

Just wish the carmel corn came in less than a CONTAINER Load.. :lol: :lol:

But, hey...anything to help a scout out...
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Post by Ranger Ron »

Received mine too! Enjoying it, thanks
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70