Intro

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

rangercamaro
Ranger

Post by rangercamaro »

MORIBUND88 wrote:OK OK, you're all great, and witty, and tough. Wonderful people you are, and yes I invaded "your" website, but this posting is in the civilian intro board is it not? About the Jiu-Jitsu thing, yeah I know that the military has adopted it...because it is effective. We are notjust taught sport jiu-jitsu but also gun and knife technique as well as other things. I never claimed I am tough, and to the fella who was fighting submission grappling, I do as well, I also train in MMA to fight. Enough about that, "gentlemen" I apologise for any offence that I may have put out there toward you guys. I really meant no harm.

Who really fucking cares if I am from Canada, that means nothing more than I come from America Junior. Not every person in Canada is a weak minded liberal faggot.
READ THE FUCKING FAQ's and STICKIES!!!!

The men on this site who have Ranger under or in their name have earned the right in our house to be so name when referred to in a post! There are no "fella's or gentlemen" here shitbird. You better police that weak ass shot group or your gonna be grappling a toilet seat swirling through the depths of internet sewers trying to avoid Ranger Luna's Plunger!!!

By the way...... FUCK CANADA and their beloved Queen!
Bco 1/75 2nd plt Wpn Sqd 89-93
HHC 1/75 Bn Armorer 93-94 (after cookoff)
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

MORIBUND88 wrote:OK OK, you're all great, and witty, and tough. Wonderful people you are, and yes I invaded "your" website, but this posting is in the civilian intro board is it not? About the Jiu-Jitsu thing, yeah I know that the military has adopted it...because it is effective. We are notjust taught sport jiu-jitsu but also gun and knife technique as well as other things. I never claimed I am tough, and to the fella who was fighting submission grappling, I do as well, I also train in MMA to fight. Enough about that, "gentlemen" I apologise for any offence that I may have put out there toward you guys. I really meant no harm.

Who really fucking cares if I am from Canada, that means nothing more than I come from America Junior. Not every person in Canada is a weak minded liberal faggot.
It would be a very good idea for you to read all of these: http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewforum.php?f=16 , all the announcements and stickies at the top of each forum, and get an avatar before posting again.

You need to check that attitude, it's unwelcome here.

We could care less where your from, there are squared away people and shitbags all over the world. We remove the shitbags from the board.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89

Return to “Introduction Archive”