GAWD, I hate bein' new and not gettin' all the GOOD jokes... :oops:
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

AbnRgr289 wrote:
Ranger Luna wrote:
Yana wrote:The sisterhood provides meds, sammiches and entertaining stories for the Rangers. We are not pets and we aren't kept in the basement, thats where those other girls are kept.
Don't tell me Moni D. lives under the stairs!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wasn't that a horror flick? Could you imagine that jumping out at you and screaming....BOO?
"BOO" Mutha Fucka!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH(Me screaming like a girl) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You muther fucker!!!! 8)
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

Ranger Luna wrote:
AbnRgr289 wrote:
Ranger Luna wrote:Don't tell me Moni D. lives under the stairs!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wasn't that a horror flick? Could you imagine that jumping out at you and screaming....BOO?
"BOO" Mutha Fucka!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH(Me screaming like a girl) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You muther fucker!!!! 8)
I'm guessing there is a private joke here... come on... throw a brother a bone here... :?:
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Look at that picture. Would you want that jumping out of the dark and scaring you? Or is that your wife? :lol: :lol: :lol:

She used to be a member here, but got banned for stirring shit. Some DUMBASS, I can't remember who(it could have even been me) asked her for a pic to see if she was hot.........BAD MISTAKE!!!!! Just imagine the 'shock and awe' of thinking you are going to see a hot chick, but getting THAT instead. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Everett Ruess
Ranger

Post by Everett Ruess »

Yana wrote:The sisterhood provides meds, sammiches and entertaining stories for the Rangers. We are not pets and we aren't kept in the basement, thats where those other girls are kept.
Yana's signature wrote:"Pastor's Pet"
Yana's signature wrote:I'd rather be a Ranger's pet than a Rangerette
8)

I'm just fuckin' with ya!
HHC 1/75 '92
OIF 07-09
197th STC (SO)(A)-present

Sua Sponte!

Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent - that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman and loves only a warrior.
Friedrich Nietzsche
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

No yer not .......
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Ranger Luna wrote:She used to be a member here, but got banned for stirring shit.
Not only once but twice, she got banned again while you were on vacation! :lol:
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Moni D. AKA The Snuffelufagus
CloakAndDagger
US Army Veteran

Post by CloakAndDagger »

Damn, what's with including the image in your quotes??? One posting of that picture was too many! Now I'm gonna have nightmares!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

CloakAndDagger wrote:Damn, what's with including the image in your quotes??? One posting of that picture was too many! Now I'm gonna have nightmares!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Ive been getting treatment for 2 yrs now. PMDSD (Post Moni. D. Stress Disorder) :x :x :x :x :x
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

Ranger Luna wrote:Look at that picture. Would you want that jumping out of the dark and scaring you? Or is that your wife? :lol: :lol: :lol:

She used to be a member here, but got banned for stirring shit. Some DUMBASS, I can't remember who(it could have even been me) asked her for a pic to see if she was hot.........BAD MISTAKE!!!!! Just imagine the 'shock and awe' of thinking you are going to see a hot chick, but getting THAT instead. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Someone's hittin it... guaranteed! :lol:
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Tenn-RGR wrote:
GSXRanger wrote:
Ranger Luna wrote:Look at that picture. Would you want that jumping out of the dark and scaring you? Or is that your wife? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell me you know the chick in your avatar?!! I cant stop staring at it, its.....hipnotizing. :shock: :shock:
Wish I did!!!
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
42L5V
Ranger

Post by 42L5V »

Tenn-RGR wrote:
GSXRanger wrote:

Tell me you know the chick in your avatar?!! I cant stop staring at it, its.....hipnotizing. :shock: :shock:
No shit, brother. Between the front on his avatar and the ass on RTO's avatar, no wonder we're all perverts!!! :lol: :shock:
MSG, U.S. Army, 1987-2007
RSClass 10-92

Return to “The Mosh Pit”