Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Neutron
Tadpole

Post by Neutron »

getoutatheway,

as Ranger jlp said, emt's, police officers, and firemen are hero's just as people in the Armed Forces are. More importantly, CIVILIANS who are patriotic, proud of our country, and that support our Military and it's actions are hero's as well. Maybe it's just my location but anymore 95% -98% of the civi's I run into think Mexico or Canada would be better to live in, or they want to burn the flag and the country alongside with it, or they don't care, all in all, they don't offer anything to this country, and it's pathetic, but as Ranger Slowpoke explained to me, it's what makes America beautiful, and it's worth protecting. Hero's fight for people that believe in them, trust in their abilities, in their courage and bravado. Civi's who are patriotic and who are fully supportive are "those people" that the hero's fight and die for. Thank you for being a fully engaged citizen....an American.
"Just know who you ARE and drive the fuck on!" - Ranger Steadfast

Life is nothing more than a ladder, climb it better, higher, faster.

Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Never quit, and permanently destroy the little part of your mind that says...."I can't." - Ranger BadMuther
jluna
Embryo

Post by jluna »

welcome
25th INF 92-95, 101st Airborne 95-96

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Return to “Introduction Archive”