Toilet Paper n Tits

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

cams
Ranger/Moderator

Re: Yo.. Really Great Joke Though..

Post by cams »

AbnRgr289 wrote:
cams wrote:
AbnRgr289 wrote: You need to watch your step.

You have a problem following rules, that needs to change.

Hmmm.....? Did I miss something here. I know the history of KS, but where did that other quote come from, I don't see it in the thread. :?

Was I being shit on behind my back from this drama queen?
As you can see, it got edited.

I was quoting the post above mine.

Thats just another reason to quote who you are referring to. It locks their post in plain view in case they edit it.That was bullshit keepsmilin, and after editing it, you still failed to follow the particular rule that you continue to break.

You would think after getting the boot out of the Foxhole twice and getting banned from the board you would learn to follow the rules.

For some reason, the powers that be saw fit and allowed you to return to the board.

Don't abuse their leniency!
Roger that Brother, thanks, lesson learned.

You know what though, F her, I'm not falling into her drama, this is the joke room for HAVING FUN KS. Christ, her fucking seat is still warm from the last time she got banned.

Lose the attitude young lady, I think there are enough people already here that don't like you, why make the list that much longer? :evil:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
keepsmilin
Tadpole

My Post

Post by keepsmilin »

Dear Ranger Cams and Ranger AbnRgr289,

I always approach the board with utmost respect for all of you, your wives, your girlfriends, your moms and dads, my friends serving, my friends who have served in the past.

I honestly edited nothing. I have no idea who deleted that comment. I simply mentioned I love the joke but had heard it before...It's a great joke...

As far as history, the reason I was kicked off the board was due to not responding to a photo request. I am a bit of a private person and didn't feel terribly comfortable with putting my photo on a public forum. There has and never has been a respect issue..

Thanks for all you do.. and have done to protect our freedoms in this Country...

April
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: My Post

Post by AbnRgr289 »

keepsmilin wrote: I honestly edited nothing. I have no idea who deleted that comment. I simply mentioned I love the joke but had heard it before...It's a great joke...
So what are you trying to say? A Moderator or Admin edited your post to read what I quoted and not what you posted?

That post was quoted as I saw it, thats why I quoted it. And it is a quote from that post, it's a fact.

I did it to point out that you were being a smart ass and failed to respond to Ranger Cams in the proper manner, which has been a couple of your trade marks on this site. And that you need to tighten up your shot group if you would like to stay.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
EvilCouch
Ranger

Post by EvilCouch »

keepsmilin wrote:Dear Ranger Cams and Ranger AbnRgr289,

I always approach the board with utmost respect for all of you, your wives, your girlfriends, your moms and dads, my friends serving, my friends who have served in the past.

I honestly edited nothing. I have no idea who deleted that comment. I simply mentioned I love the joke but had heard it before...It's a great joke...

As far as history, the reason I was kicked off the board was due to not responding to a photo request. I am a bit of a private person and didn't feel terribly comfortable with putting my photo on a public forum. There has and never has been a respect issue..

Thanks for all you do.. and have done to protect our freedoms in this Country...

April
Considering how close the posts are in time, I'd say it looks like you posted a smart-ass comment or a comment that could easily be mistaken for a smart-ass comment, realized you had fucked up and edited the post immediately.

But, just because the forum will let you edit your post without displaying the "edited by..." notice at the bottom if you do it within a minute after you posted, doesn't mean that no one saw you post the original version.

You showed good judgement in rephrasing your post and fucking horrible judgement in covering it up.

Fix yourself.
Clueless Joe(Sand hill): May 98 - May 99
Tabless Bitch (Bco 3/75): May 99 - May 01
REMF (11th Regt): May 01 - Feb 04
Leg Team/Squad leader (HHC 1-503, 2ID, OIF): Feb 04 - Dec 05
World's worst webcomic
Goog
Ranger

Post by Goog »

Who coordinated for the Violin player???? Can I have some cheese with my wine??
She is wasting good cyberspace with her babble.
90-94 A co 3/75 RGR Regt (2plt/HQ/Wpns)
94-97 75th RGR Regt (Pre-RGR)
Graduated Ranger Class 2-92 "Merrills Marauder"
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

STRIKE 1
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

EvilCouch wrote:
keepsmilin wrote:Dear Ranger Cams and Ranger AbnRgr289,

April
Considering how close the posts are in time, I'd say it looks like you posted a smart-ass comment or a comment that could easily be mistaken for a smart-ass comment, realized you had fucked up and edited the post immediately.
Bingo. :idea:
You showed good judgement in rephrasing your post and fucking horrible judgement in covering it up.
Bingo. :idea:

Fuck yourself.
:idea: :idea: Bingo.

Why would anyone continously poke a fucking rattlesnake with a stick? 8)

Take your drama, go to the girls room and fucking stay there for a while.

Have a nice day young lady.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”