Fire the COCKSUCKER!

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Silverback
Ranger

Re: Fire the COCKSUCKER!

Post by Silverback »

SFC H8R wrote:So I get a letter from DAFS with the bla bla bla bullshit about the chode that worked for the VA and stole a computer and it was stolen and yada yada yada....Tell me they fired this fuck tard ass magnet. This is why people make fun of GOVT employees. Fucking ass fuck shit fuck. I hope that piss flap shit dick gets fired and can not find a job or a piece of ass....fucking thief...
In May, the VA learned that an employee took home electronic data without authorization. The employee's home was burglarized and the data were stolen. Included were personal information for up to 26 million people, including many of the DoD family
I got the same letter, I am fairly certaing everyone got one.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
DirtyBlackSocks
Tadpole

Post by DirtyBlackSocks »

Even I got one and I've not been enlisted for even a year, believe just about everyone enlisted will get one...dudes shit is all fubar, demote em' down to janitor.
"The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart." Colonel Robert Ingersoll

"Some where, you learn not to defend your actions and just drive on." Ranger Caruthers
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Fire the COCKSUCKER!

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Silverback wrote:
SFC H8R wrote:So I get a letter from DAFS with the bla bla bla bullshit about the chode that worked for the VA and stole a computer and it was stolen and yada yada yada....Tell me they fired this fuck tard ass magnet. This is why people make fun of GOVT employees. Fucking ass fuck shit fuck. I hope that piss flap shit dick gets fired and can not find a job or a piece of ass....fucking thief...
In May, the VA learned that an employee took home electronic data without authorization. The employee's home was burglarized and the data were stolen. Included were personal information for up to 26 million people, including many of the DoD family
I got the same letter, I am fairly certaing everyone got one.
I bet everyone will.

I got mine and so did my Grandfather-in-law.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

We made it part of the reactionary law that everyone is not only notified but also that the VA provide credit monitoring. This has been a motherfucker and it's not a problem that's soon going away. (As an aside, H8R read Post Service Issue's for the originating Press Release and follow up information.)

My advise would be to immediately notify one or all of the three major credit reporting agencies (equifax, etc) that you are active duty or a veteran and ask that your credit be monitored. Each of the agencies have been getting an incredible number of calls and they know what and how to respond. Further, they will offer advise on how best to protect yourselves. I am not going to go into it all here but I will say that as I heard some of the testimony over the past couple of weeks on the Hill by some of these people, even I was stunned after all my time in the military and in law enforcement, at the amazing number of ways people are being targeted.

As for the VA employee, he's been taken care of...
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
RBL_M1A2Tanker
US Army Veteran

Post by RBL_M1A2Tanker »

I got mine.

Ironically enough, hackers broke into my universities system and compromised it, so I was notified yet again of a potential security and identity theft issue.

Assume the Mustang!
EvilCouch wrote: "CDAT? Coffin of Death, with A Turret?"

RBL_M1A2Tanker wrote: "I like that...when I die I want to have a turret on the coffin. I want people to trip over my big gun when I'm buried...till the grounds keepers get tired of mowing around it and cut it off with a hacksaw..."

SGT, US Army (Reserve)
A Co 1-8 Cav, 1st Cav 98-00
D Co 2/334/9/84th Inf Div (IT) 00-05
ETSed Sept 05
Ranger175csar
Ranger

Post by Ranger175csar »

VAK wrote:We made it part of the reactionary law that everyone is not only notified but also that the VA provide credit monitoring. This has been a motherfucker and it's not a problem that's soon going away. (As an aside, H8R read Post Service Issue's for the originating Press Release and follow up information.)

My advise would be to immediately notify one or all of the three major credit reporting agencies (equifax, etc) that you are active duty or a veteran and ask that your credit be monitored. Each of the agencies have been getting an incredible number of calls and they know what and how to respond. Further, they will offer advise on how best to protect yourselves. I am not going to go into it all here but I will say that as I heard some of the testimony over the past couple of weeks on the Hill by some of these people, even I was stunned after all my time in the military and in law enforcement, at the amazing number of ways people are being targeted.

As for the VA employee, he's been taken care of...
This is exactly what I am doing just ot be safe... I'll have to check but I also think the original letter came from the IRS...or it was being sent to them...
Collins

1/75 HHC 94-96 S-4
RIP CLASS 7-94

Fuck em if they cant take a joke.....
Black 6
Ranger

Post by Black 6 »

VAK wrote:As for the VA employee, he's been taken care of...

Concrete boots, Hot lead injection, or the always favorite throat punch and a size 12 boot/anal insertion?
2/75 Blacksheep 92-93, 1/9 93-94
1759 society member

"You will know me by the scars I bear.
You will know me by the hate I swear."-OTEP

01010011 01110000 01100001 01110010 01110100 01100001 01101110 00101111 01001000 01100101 01110010 01101111 00101110
CHCB
Ranger

Post by CHCB »

Hope you're sitting down....

I just heard on the news yesterday that the shithead VA employee is on

PAID ADMINISTRATIVE LEAVE and can't be fired (yet) because of due process concerns.

This cocksucker is getting a paid vacation on OUR FUCKING NICKLE (as taxpayers).

My blood would be boiling even if it WASN'T 126 fucking degrees here.
2nd PLT A co 1/75 78-80
Ranger Class 502-79
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

In my American Legion, monthly newsletter, I believe there was a column that stated that the various veterans organizations filed a class action lawsuit against the Fed. Govt over this.

Does anyone know anything of this?
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando

Return to “The Mosh Pit”