Who the hell am I?

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Looon
Ranger

Re: I like Indians.

Post by Looon »

chukklehed wrote:I like Indians. I am not talking about the people but the Motorcycles. Check out an Indian Cheif. They are cooler than Harley's and much cooler than Rice Rockets.
Me scalpum white mans fucking head. I don't really take offense to much, but somone might.

Watch what the fuck you say Knukklehead.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Wow! A dude who writes poetry and drinks a lot of beer! :roll:
Oh well....welcome.
RLTW
EP
PS: You're gay.
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

PBR wrote:What made Milwaukee famous made a loser out of me.
Welcome to the site - PS - Maybe you were already a loser.
EggMcMuffin
Tadpole

Post by EggMcMuffin »

Weidert wrote:
Ed Egghead Smith wrote:
PabstBlueRibbon wrote:Here's to Beer! Helping ugly people have sex.

To beer........................*

*Disclaimer - I don't drink. :mrgreen:
I'm guessing you can't dance than :lol:
I can moonwalk. :mrgreen: Other than that, your right I'm horrible at dancing. :(
USAFA-CAP
SWR-TX-441

With my left hand and the internet, anyone's my girlfriend.

"We must remember that one man is much the same as another,
and he is best who is trained in the severest school." -Thucydidies
Currahee 3-4
Tadpole

Post by Currahee 3-4 »

OMG that made my skin crawl just reading it. :shock:
A co 1/506th 91-92
1/327,2/327 92-94

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Who the hell am I?

Post by Steadfast »

PabstBlueRibbon wrote:Saloon doors swing and squeak violently behind me as I lay, face down, having fallen through them. Patrons of the establishment put down the drinks, if only for a moment, as they look over their shoulders. My head raises and I somehow manage to spit out a barely intelligable, but nonetheless socially requisite, "hello everyone. My name is Thomas." While I was regaining consiousness, I was still far from sober. If I only knew what carnage was to ensue, I'd have worn my kevlar underwear.
Twenty three years old, I hail from San Antonio, but moved to Denton (also in Texas) for college. Having graduated, I lingered on here in denton, finding employment as a "Pharmacy Technician." Disgusted by the retail world (medicine, justice, school, etc.) I've turned full circle and once again find myself looking toward the military, fingers laced and held to my chin, starry eyes gazing out into space. I'm working on getting in the DEP with the the coveted "Option 40 Contract", but my criminal activity (drinking, hell raising) is proving to be quite a hinderance. At any rate, I'm still banging away and hope to be switching my avatar shortly.
So you brag that you drink to excess and you don't know your limit and fall flat and then you want every one to know who is laying on the floor. All this shit is supposed to impress me. I don't think so. I like to give people big welcomes, in your case it is just a rather small one as follows:

welcome

P.S. Only your actions can raise my word to normal.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Bell

Post by Bell »

It's wiser to read PBR.

RLTW
Bell
jluna
Embryo

Post by jluna »

Welcome
25th INF 92-95, 101st Airborne 95-96

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
chukklehed
Tadpole

Post by chukklehed »

Sorry Ranger Luna. I like Indians. Johnny from Predator was awesome and he was an Indian. Just clarifying so nobody thought I liked to ride Indians in the other sense.
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

Congrates. Now send Weidert a PM. Tell him your an option 40 DEP so he can add you to the list and so you can have optiong 40 DEP under your name so you can enter Minor Mayhem.

Return to “Introduction Archive”