Hey there.

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

CHCB
Ranger

Post by CHCB »

rum_snuggles wrote:
CHCB wrote:So are you FROM P'burgh, or from one of the thousand little towns (like my home town) scattered around Western PA that nobody's ever heard of?
I'm living in Crafton right now. The zip code comes up Pittsburgh, but it's really one of those tiny little towns that nobody's ever heard of. :)

Where's your home town?
Conneautville, up in Crawford county, past the lake (pop. 960)
2nd PLT A co 1/75 78-80
Ranger Class 502-79
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

rum_snuggles wrote:
chadrob30 wrote:OK will do...where the fuck is the edit button? LOL...admin/mods please remove pics at request of owner of said pics...
Thanks for not being a dick about it. :( I appreciate it.

How about the two of you shutting the fuck up. This ain't a chat room for fucking internet fags and fucking liberals.

Ya I saw the pics of the fucking pirate custume and I don't care to see your tits anymore, what there is of them anyway. You got a big ass, you talk to much, and you got no respect. Please go suck somewhere else.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Ranger175csar
Ranger

Post by Ranger175csar »

Damn Cams....Sound slike you had a bad day on the "T"....
Collins

1/75 HHC 94-96 S-4
RIP CLASS 7-94

Fuck em if they cant take a joke.....
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Ranger175csar wrote:Damn Cams....Sound slike you had a bad day on the "T"....

Not at all, just sick of fucking bitches coming in here and messing the place up. They fucking talk too much, and think they can ignore policy because they have a fucking box. :evil:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Goog
Ranger

Post by Goog »

cams wrote:
Ranger175csar wrote:Damn Cams....Sound slike you had a bad day on the "T"....

Not at all, just sick of fucking bitches coming in here and messing the place up. They fucking talk too much, and think they can ignore policy because they have a fucking box. :evil:
Word.. Word... Word Brother. :lol:
90-94 A co 3/75 RGR Regt (2plt/HQ/Wpns)
94-97 75th RGR Regt (Pre-RGR)
Graduated Ranger Class 2-92 "Merrills Marauder"
rum_snuggles

Post by rum_snuggles »

Yana wrote:RS,

When speaking with a Ranger or Veteran on this board you are expected to address them first by title and then by name. Please note that Ranger should always be capitalized. Read the FAQs at the top if the board, again. You can PM me with any questions.
My apologies, Yana. I won't forget again.
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Yana wrote:
rum_snuggles wrote:
CHCB wrote:So are you FROM P'burgh, or from one of the thousand little towns (like my home town) scattered around Western PA that nobody's ever heard of?
I'm living in Crafton right now. The zip code comes up Pittsburgh, but it's really one of those tiny little towns that nobody's ever heard of. :)

Where's your home town?
RS,

When speaking with a Ranger or Veteran on this board you are expected to address them first by title and then by name. Please note that Ranger should always be capitalized. Read the FAQs at the top if the board, again. You can PM me with any questions.

Ask her about Plumber's crack...
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

I should lock this thread just for the titti-shot that didn't show boobs, then deciding to actually burn my retina out looking at your pictures and still seeing your drivel on here...
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Matador275 wrote:I should lock this thread just for the titti-shot that didn't show boobs, then deciding to actually burn my retina out looking at your pictures and still seeing your drivel on here...
Ya get my vote. Not that you need it.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Jim wrote:
Matador275 wrote:I should lock this thread just for the titti-shot that didn't show boobs, then deciding to actually burn my retina out looking at your pictures and still seeing your drivel on here...
Ya get my vote. Not that you need it.
Done!

Return to “Introduction Archive”