Blah Blah Blah ..Avatars....

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Draco
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Draco »

Avatars rule...I wonder if Catherine Bell knows she is an icon here....or that Vee has Next Door Nicky stuff... :twisted:
1/10th SFG(A) Bad Toelz, FRG 85-88
Co. G/143rd INF (LRRS) 89-91
Rgr Class 6-92
Jack of all trades 92-present

"Hope and pray that you'll never need me,
But rest assured I will not let you down.
I'll walk beside you but you may not see me,
The strongest among you may not wear a crown." 3DD
Goog
Ranger

Post by Goog »

Toastrider wrote:I've run into it on occasion as well, since I'm a 'Net gamer. You wonder if there's some genetic defect in a percentage of the population that makes them resist reading rules or following instructions.

If they were retarded -- and I mean really and truly miswired, neurologically -- I could understand that, because someone whose brain isn't firing properly can't really help it. But these people are presumably in possession of all their faculties; why are they so dim?

I weep for the future if the gene pool doesn't improve.

--TR, who is amused by the cynical expression on his avatar.
Shut the Fuck up!!! I read your intro. Make sure you go and get castrated so as not to pollute the gene pool any further.

Blind as a bat, and wants to criticize others. You should look in the mirror and judge yourself before you criticize others.

Since you are so worried about the future, WTF , are you going to do to improve it????
90-94 A co 3/75 RGR Regt (2plt/HQ/Wpns)
94-97 75th RGR Regt (Pre-RGR)
Graduated Ranger Class 2-92 "Merrills Marauder"
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Toastrider wrote:I've run into it on occasion as well, since I'm a 'Net gamer. You wonder if there's some genetic defect in a percentage of the population that makes them resist reading rules or following instructions.

If they were retarded -- and I mean really and truly miswired, neurologically -- I could understand that, because someone whose brain isn't firing properly can't really help it. But these people are presumably in possession of all their faculties; why are they so dim?

We do a damn good job operating this board without your help, and if we wanted it for some reason we would ask for it.

You are a guest here enjoy the info, the humor, and the atmosphere.

Get back in your fucking lane. You can very easily enjoy some Ranger love.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

On another note, your saying (that I highlighted in bold) - guess what? You are the future. So what you are saying is because of you we are doomed? You don't know shit. There are many younger than you that are all men we can be proud of. Keep thinking like a loser, we don't have time for your nonsense.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

I dont know, I have been seeing avatar threads and stickies all over and no action :shock:

giving warnings when the standards are posted is weak :P
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Odiedog52
Tadpole

Post by Odiedog52 »

PM inbound, Toast.
Shipping to Benning 20060705
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

I think I might have found a solution that will make members pay attention to their Avatars
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Toastrider wrote:Ranger AbnRgr289, I was not offering anything other than commiseration over what seemed to be a colossal inability of people to not read instructions. If it sounded as if I was attempting to give unwanted advice, I abjectly apologize and withdraw the remark.
On another note, your saying (that I highlighted in bold) - guess what? You are the future. So what you are saying is because of you we are doomed? You don't know shit. There are many younger than you that are all men we can be proud of. Keep thinking like a loser, we don't have time for your nonsense.
Dammit. I started to write something long, extraneous, and stupid, then I went back and looked at my post. And Ranger Steadfast is right. I do sound like a loser -- it wasn't my intention, but that's how it came out, just the same.

The fact is, I do worry about the state of America. I can't take a rifle and man a post, but I do try and stamp out the worst of the leftist delusions, and contribute where I can. I am a smartmouth, and a bit of a cynic -- but I should've known better than to shoot my mouth off like that. ESPECIALLY here, where I am a crawdad among orcas and great whites.

Ranger Steadfast, I thank you for your blunt reprimand. You were right, and I was wrong.

--TR, chastened.
You can't go a day without posting, can you?
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

Draco wrote:Avatars rule...I wonder if Catherine Bell knows she is an icon here....or that Vee has Next Door Nicky stuff... :twisted:
Next Door Nicky and Angle Blue Eyes :!:
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
virgin
Embryo

Post by virgin »

Draco wrote:Avatars rule...I wonder if Catherine Bell knows she is an icon here....or that Vee has Next Door Nicky stuff... :twisted:

haha, sorry to post Ranger Draco, but Nikki is somewhat of a friend of mine, i'll be sure to tell her you all say hi next time i see her! :wink:
sic vis pacem para bellum.
"if you want peace, prepare for war"
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

virgin wrote:

haha, sorry to post Ranger Draco, but Nikki is somewhat of a friend of mine, i'll be sure to tell her you all say hi next time i see her! :wink:

Fix your punctuation and shut the fuck up, unless of course, you really do know her, and can get her here for a show or two, that would be ok, then you could shut the fuck up. Hooah? And don't be winking at me fag.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant

Return to “The Mosh Pit”