Poser claiming Ranger status

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

German233
Tadpole

Post by German233 »

(Alex, 28, I served time in the German Army as a Mountain Infantry Soldier until I got hurt in 2000. )

I did some digging and found out that he posted his supposed DD-214 on myspace: www.myspace.com/shadowheart

It is very hard to read but I could make out that his seperation code is JGA, it also has his SSN and two adresses on it, but my photo editing program sucks.

Here's some more stuff including the name of his alleged Company Commander in basic
http://www.qando.net/details.aspx?Entry=3934

"The one hope of the doomed is the hope for safety"
233 Mtn Btln FGA
6/233 1998/11 (GWS)
SKB Dornstadt 1 1999/03 (M113)
5/233 Weapons Platoon 2000/02 (120 Tampella)
MG1 Handler

Murat Kurnaz is guilty!
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Civilian Bob should be banned from this site for the absoute incredible stupidity he has displayed in posting his drivel. A two second glance and 15 second sound bite of Jesse proves he's never been a Ranger or a Green Beret. Civilian Bob, with his comments, is not even providing entertainment value.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

German233, and TARKUS123a:

you both need to go post introductions in the proper place, read our rules, and comply with them if you want to interact here.

thank you.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

TARKUS123a wrote:I hope you don't mind me posting here... I am a vet from the old era.. Combat Heavy Engineer, D Company, 79th Engineers, 24th Eng Group

I've been tracking Jesse FuckWad Macbeth and have made it my personal mission to attack his flank every encounter I get. I've started WW3 on one of Jesse's other posting forum.. and let all his new found buds know just what they are talking to.. To all you in the mean green... and on this day we all remember our brothers who have given the greatest gift a nation can recieve... I salute you
Good story. Go post an introduction in the appropriate forum. Thank you.
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Ranger Bill wrote:Civilian Bob should be banned from this site for the absoute incredible stupidity he has displayed in posting his drivel. A two second glance and 15 second sound bite of Jesse proves he's never been a Ranger or a Green Beret. Civilian Bob, with his comments, is not even providing entertainment value.
Consider it done!
FireFinder
Paratrooper

Post by FireFinder »

banned dumbass_bob wrote:Look, all I was trying to say was this: Everybody is judging this guy as being a total fake, and yet, there are ways in which he could be telling the truth. He could have been misled and used for someone's purposes. I mean there are precedents in history of soldiers having committed these kinds of war crimes. There are American precedents for this.

I don't think that it's inconceivable that his records could have been deleted as soon as that interview came out, in order to discredit him.

I'm not saying that I BELIEVE HIM. I'm saying give him a fair "trial" before someone extra-judicially offs the guy (or just beats him).

I understand why what he says and his appearance and claims, etc would really insult all of you. And I understand how I am insulting you by even posting to this forum. I didn't state my first post very well.

I'm just trying to throw out some possibilites. If he was telling the truth, It would not surprise me that suddenly his "sister" is disclaiming him, his records are missing (or altered), etc. etc.

Thank you.
[/b]
Hold still while I nail this tinfoil hat to your fucking skull.

Jesus, either you came here to piss people off, or you are a legitimate scientific wonder as to how long a human carcass can live without a brain.
13R2P B BTRY (TAB), 26th FA (ABN), 18th FA BDE (1984-1988)
11C (4.2" Mortar) CSC 2/124INF, FLARNG (1988-1989)
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Moonbat banned_bob wrote:Look, all I was trying to say was this: Everybody is judging this guy as being a total fake, and yet, there are ways in which he could be telling the truth. He could have been misled and used for someone's purposes. I mean there are precedents in history of soldiers having committed these kinds of war crimes. There are American precedents for this.

I don't think that it's inconceivable that his records could have been deleted as soon as that interview came out, in order to discredit him.

I'm not saying that I BELIEVE HIM. I'm saying give him a fair "trial" before someone extra-judicially offs the guy (or just beats him).

I understand why what he says and his appearance and claims, etc would really insult all of you. And I understand how I am insulting you by even posting to this forum. I didn't state my first post very well.

I'm just trying to throw out some possibilites. If he was telling the truth, It would not surprise me that suddenly his "sister" is disclaiming him, his records are missing (or altered), etc. etc.

Thank you.
[/b]
AbnRgr289 wrote:<---------MOONBATS EXIT STAGE LEFT!
I Told you dumbass! :roll:
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

All these fucking Peacnick conspiracy theorists need to fuck off and find something else to do.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

German233 wrote:(Alex, 28, I served time in the German Army as a Mountain Infantry Soldier until I got hurt in 2000. )

I did some digging and found out that he posted his supposed DD-214 on myspace: www.myspace.com/shadowheart

It is very hard to read but I could make out that his seperation code is JGA, it also has his SSN and two adresses on it, but my photo editing program sucks.

Here's some more stuff including the name of his alleged Company Commander in basic
http://www.qando.net/details.aspx?Entry=3934

"The one hope of the doomed is the hope for safety"
Ummmm yeah that's not doctored at all. :roll: :roll:

My favorite on it is in the awards and decorations box it says "shot during active service" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's all good.
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

FireFinder wrote:
Hold still while I nail this tinfoil hat to your fucking skull.

Jesus, either you came here to piss people off, or you are a legitimate scientific wonder as to how long a human carcass can live without a brain.
You are one funny motherfucker :lol:
Nomad
Ranger

Re: I am Jesse's older sister

Post by Nomad »

amymlc wrote:Jesse is my half brother. I really feel the need to speak out on this since it has been a long time coming. Let me tell you...I am finally glad someone has finally discovered he is a fraud.

My brother went to army boot camp but got kicked out after only four weeks for an inability to adapt to military life and was sent to a mental hospital in Georgia. I still have his military file.

We grew up in the Arizona foster care system. Our mother is schizophrenic, a drug addict, and very abusive. Jesse spent the majority of his childhood in mental hospitals.

He convinced me back in 2002 that he was sick from Hep C and in need of surgery. I took him in. When I discovered that he was faking and stealing from me, I asked him to leave. I drove him all they way back to Arizona (I was going to school in California) and by the time I got back the next morning he had managed to empty my bank account, my roommates bank account, and max out my credit card. I weas almost evicted from my apartment because of all of this.

He somehow convinced people in Pima, Arizona that we got shot in the back in Iraq and his story just took off from there.

My brother is mentally ill. I don't know where my cute little baby brother went or how he got replaced by this scary monster. I don't know how to help him, so I had to stop contact with him all together.

At least now, maybe he'll be forced to get some help and get back on his medication.

I am very afraid of him. I pray that he'll get some help now before he hurts himself or someone else.
Post an Intro in the appropriate forum. NOW.
EvilCouch
Ranger

Post by EvilCouch »

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... yspace.com

And civilian bob is possibly the most hippy-tastic, delusional crack head I've ever seen.
Clueless Joe(Sand hill): May 98 - May 99
Tabless Bitch (Bco 3/75): May 99 - May 01
REMF (11th Regt): May 01 - Feb 04
Leg Team/Squad leader (HHC 1-503, 2ID, OIF): Feb 04 - Dec 05
World's worst webcomic
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Toastrider wrote:'Never post anything publicly that you don't mind the whole world seeing.' When everyone can see what you've done (for good or ill)
:shock: Doesn't serving as an Admin grant you immunity from this?
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Silverback wrote:
Toastrider wrote:'Never post anything publicly that you don't mind the whole world seeing.' When everyone can see what you've done (for good or ill)
:shock: Doesn't serving as an Admin grant you immunity from this?
No, that just puts you in the spotlight. :lol:
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89

Return to “The Mosh Pit”