Pastor's Perspective

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Pastor's Perspective

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Shit. Everyday, another Hallmark of Americanism dies and tumbles down the path of stupidity and Liberal bloviating bullshit.

TODAY, I learn that Ford Motor Co. has been supporting gay marriage, gay lifestyles, multi-partner gay relationships, and all other gay unions. What the fucking fuck is this fucking country coming to? Ive been buying Chevy's for 20+ years, finally break the curse or whatever it is that fucking men do and buy a Lincoln Mark LT (Truck). Its a Ford with bling. Cost a fucking arm and leg and NOW I hear Ford is doing the gay dance. Jesus, I have to dump that piece of shit cause everytime I get in it, Ill think to myself...Im supporting Gay causes. Yea, I know....some of you fag sympathisers will sit on the fence and bloviate your damnedselves but can't a Ranger buy fucking American without the fucking under current of horseshit? And then, there is PEPSI. I drink more of that shit than any human ever and damned if their genius fucking CFO doesnt come forward and say, she really doesnt support the war NOR the soldiers who fight it. She is a Dot. For those wondering, that is a Hindu fucktard who believes she is the saving grace of intelligence in financial matters and US economy. It's getting so a brother can't have a fucking vice. Everything is turning broke back or broke dick.
Im going to write the ignored letters to both companies and demand my money back stating I buy or bought their products THINKING they had some moral compass and SOME American values. Of course, they will tell me to fuck off. But, you know what. What's another $40,000 to sue both of them? Lose, you bet. But Im sitiing here wondering, can I raise enough hell that someone says, "Hey, we are pissing America off"!

If any of you are DOTS or Fags...kill yourself. Your no fucking good to anybody and NEED to die. :evil:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Goog
Ranger

Re: Pastor's Perspective

Post by Goog »

Abell9 wrote:Shit. Everyday, another Hallmark of Americanism dies and tumbles down the path of stupidity and Liberal bloviating bullshit.

TODAY, I learn that Ford Motor Co. has been supporting gay marriage, gay lifestyles, multi-partner gay relationships, and all other gay unions. What the fucking fuck is this fucking country coming to? Ive been buying Chevy's for 20+ years, finally break the curse or whatever it is that fucking men do and buy a Lincoln Mark LT (Truck). Its a Ford with bling. Cost a fucking arm and leg and NOW I hear Ford is doing the gay dance. Jesus, I have to dump that piece of shit cause everytime I get in it, Ill think to myself...Im supporting Gay causes. Yea, I know....some of you fag sympathisers will sit on the fence and bloviate your damnedselves but can't a Ranger buy fucking American without the fucking under current of horseshit? And then, there is PEPSI. I drink more of that shit than any human ever and damned if their genius fucking CFO doesnt come forward and say, she really doesnt support the war NOR the soldiers who fight it. She is a Dot. For those wondering, that is a Hindu fucktard who believes she is the saving grace of intelligence in financial matters and US economy. It's getting so a brother can't have a fucking vice. Everything is turning broke back or broke dick.
Im going to write the ignored letters to both companies and demand my money back stating I buy or bought their products THINKING they had some moral compass and SOME American values. Of course, they will tell me to fuck off. But, you know what. What's another $40,000 to sue both of them? Lose, you bet. But Im sitiing here wondering, can I raise enough hell that someone says, "Hey, we are pissing America off"!

If any of you are DOTS or Fags...kill yourself. Your no fucking good to anybody and NEED to die. :evil:
My take, Switch to drinking Jack and Coke and give PEPSI the boot.
90-94 A co 3/75 RGR Regt (2plt/HQ/Wpns)
94-97 75th RGR Regt (Pre-RGR)
Graduated Ranger Class 2-92 "Merrills Marauder"
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Goog wrote:
My take, Switch to drinking Jack and Coke and give PEPSI the boot.

Pretty narrow take, bro...but...simple, yet effective.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

or Makers and Dr Pepper.

seperately.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

I use to be a die hard Bud fan until I found out many moons ago that Anheuser Busch backed the Brady Bill. I started drinking Miller Light.

I'm a die hard Mountain Dew fan and have been for about 24 years, I guess I'll have to start drinking Mello Yello now. :roll:

Never been a big Ford fan though. :lol:

Fuck 'em all!
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Caruthers
Ranger

Post by Caruthers »

Knob Creek............HEB Cola.

Their little Utopia will impolde one day................they day the 911 dont work.
"When injustice becomes Law, resistance becomes duty"

Thomas Jefferson

Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.”
- Norm Franz
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Perhaps we could put together and post a list of companies that support or at least don't violate our creed. :D

As well as a list of places to avoid and the reasons (like these) why. :evil:
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Big corporations support the "alternative lifestyles" because the lawsuits cost them hundreds of milions dollars a year. All the automakers are PC.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
RSD 96-99
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Vee wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

The fuck you laughing at, Fag? :lol:
RS Class # 7-76

Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Abell9 wrote:

It's just kinda funny to see you lose a smidgeon of your poise and demeanor and get all pissy like the rest of us do is all :lol:
RSD 96-99
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Abell9 wrote:
Vee wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

What? :shock:

Does he drive a Ford too? :lol: :lol:

Ya' he does, doesn't he! :roll:
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
chkray
Ranger

Post by chkray »

Abell9 wrote:Shit. Everyday, another Hallmark of Americanism dies and tumbles down the path of stupidity and Liberal bloviating bullshit.

A Lincoln Mark LT?

Damn! That Quixstar thing must be treating you pretty good......is Vee in your Downline??
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

C co. 1/75, '78 - '81
Ranger Class 2-79
FRD, '81-'82
C co. 4/9 Inf. (Abn.) '82 - '84
HHC and C. co. 3/75, '84 - '87
4th RTB, '88 - '91
1SG in B co. 1/21 (Gimlets), 25th ID, '91 - '96
G3(Air) NCOIC, 25th ID '96 - '97
Honor Grad, School of Brightness, 6-96
Retired in '97
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Vee wrote:
Abell9 wrote:

It's just kinda funny to see you lose a smidgeon of your poise and demeanor and get all pissy like the rest of us do is all :lol:
I lost no demeanor...it's sitting right here. 8)
RS Class # 7-76

Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

chkray wrote:
Damn! That Quixstar thing must be treating you pretty good......is Vee in your Downline??

The only thing of the Pastor's that I'm on is his shitlist.
RSD 96-99

Return to “The Mosh Pit”