Shipping

Basic & AIT
Mason
Soldier

Shipping

Post by Mason »

Rangers, Veterans, Deps,
I would like to thank each one of you for the help you have given me. If you spoke with me through PM or made a post on the message board, it was much needed info. I have been a member of ArmyRanger.com for a few years now and it is now my turn to do my part. I ship out to the hotel on Tuesday and ship this Wednesday. Rangers, you have played a huge part in motivation, courage, respect and duty, in my drive to become a soldier. I will not let you down, nor will I let myself down. As a older guy, I feel that I can help the other recruits with being away from home for the first time and keeping their mind on the objective at hand. I will post sitreps when I can. I am off to Ft. Leonardwood for the next 19+ weeks. Thankyou for your time and leadership.

Adam Mason Hydrick

When I get to the other side, if our paths ever cross, I owe you a beer, yes I understand that could mean alot of beer I owe, but hey, thats what enlistment bonus is for.. ha ha.
20th SFG(A) 2006-

If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Good luck, Mason. Give 110% in everything you do. Try to live the Creed, and you can't go wrong.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
EvilCouch
Ranger

Post by EvilCouch »

Good luck.
Clueless Joe(Sand hill): May 98 - May 99
Tabless Bitch (Bco 3/75): May 99 - May 01
REMF (11th Regt): May 01 - Feb 04
Leg Team/Squad leader (HHC 1-503, 2ID, OIF): Feb 04 - Dec 05
World's worst webcomic