Hi

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

liquidR6 wrote:damn, didn't mean to stir up a shit storm about stuff. It was just one simple question because I don't appreciate bullshitters. As far as smacking me for dropping out of the Air Force? Any of you been to a military academy? It wasn't exactly the AF. It may not be a ranger school, I do respect ya'll for that, but no need to jump on me for being just the AF. As far as hacking it, sure academics kicked my ass there. I'll be damned though if someone tries to tell me I didn't pull my weight and then some for my buddies during doolie year and recognition. Thank you to the one person who was good enough to answer my question. I'll leave you to your own devices now.
You got smacked for your total lack of respect for a branch of service that you couldn't even handle yourself. I find you weak and undeserving of anyone's time and effort. Further, if you find you cannot handle the attitude you are receiving here, you've already shown an outstanding ability to quit.... The door is as easy to find as it was when you came in. Buh bye then.
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
Fishboy
Ranger

Post by Fishboy »

WHEN IN DOUBT, SHOOT IT OUT!
Never let your fears stand in the way of your dreams.

RS 4-92
msg_dman
Ranger

Post by msg_dman »

You actually are so stupid that you will walk into a room filled with men who have multiple combat tours, some even in the combat zone now, and ask them in a disrespectful manner if they have ever been to a military academy!

You are not worth our time.
Ranger Class # 12-89
Merrills PSG 89-90
C/Co 4th RTB 90-92
USASOC Ft Bragg 01-06
Retired 1 Feb 2006

In Memory of 1LT Ben Hall - KIA 31 July 2007
CHCB
Ranger

Post by CHCB »

liquidR6 wrote:damn, didn't mean to stir up a shit storm about stuff. It was just one simple question because I don't appreciate bullshitters. As far as smacking me for dropping out of the Air Force? Any of you been to a military academy? It wasn't exactly the AF. It may not be a ranger school, I do respect ya'll for that, but no need to jump on me for being just the AF. As far as hacking it, sure academics kicked my ass there. I'll be damned though if someone tries to tell me I didn't pull my weight and then some for my buddies during doolie year and recognition. Thank you to the one person who was good enough to answer my question. I'll leave you to your own devices now.
Hey, shit-for-brains, I was on the faculty at USMA for 3 years, and you're damn right the academy isn't Ranger school. You can't even SEE Ranger school from USMA, USAFA, USNA with a fucking telescope, much less try to compare them. And don't even get me started on how dissimilar life in the Regiment and life in an academy are.

"Pulling your weight in doolie year?"

Fuck you! When most of us were your age, we were humping monster rucksacks farther than you'd be willing to drive.

Or getting shot at.

In fact, you dickless-fucking-wonder, many of the guys on this board are up in Iraq right now dodging VBIEDs while you prattle about how tough your fucking "doolie year" was.

Why don't you follow VAK's advice and go fuck yourself, you goddamn oxygen thief.
2nd PLT A co 1/75 78-80
Ranger Class 502-79
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

This is not even worth posting to! :roll:

OOPS to late, I just did! :shock:
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

AbnRgr289 wrote:This is not even worth posting to! :roll:

I see your post, and raise you 2! :lol:
Everett Ruess
Ranger

Post by Everett Ruess »

RTO wrote:

I'm in! 8)
HHC 1/75 '92
OIF 07-09
197th STC (SO)(A)-present

Sua Sponte!

Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent - that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman and loves only a warrior.
Friedrich Nietzsche
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Everett Ruess wrote:
RTO wrote:

I'm in! 8)
See what you started 289? :D
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

RTO wrote:
Everett Ruess wrote:
RTO wrote: I see your post, and raise you 2! :lol:
I'm in! 8)
I'll see your 2 and raise you 2 more! 8)
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

AbnRgr289 wrote:
RTO wrote:
Everett Ruess wrote: I'm in! 8)
What the heck, hu? Might as well get SOMETHING out of this thread :D

and VAK........Glad to see you are still a prick. For awhile there I thought maybe you had gone scooby on us! :shock: (no offense to the previous poster) :lol: :lol:
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

CHCB wrote:
Hey, shit-for-brains, I was on the faculty at USMA for 3 years, and you're damn right the academy isn't Ranger school. You can't even SEE Ranger school from USMA, USAFA, USNA with a fucking telescope, much less try to compare them. And don't even get me started on how dissimilar life in the Regiment and life in an academy are.

"Pulling your weight in doolie year?"

Fuck you! When most of us were your age, we were humping monster rucksacks farther than you'd be willing to drive.
Or getting shot at.

In fact, you dickless-fucking-wonder, many of the guys on this board are up in Iraq right now dodging VBIEDs while you prattle about how tough your fucking "doolie year" was.

Why don't you follow VAK's advice and go fuck yourself, you goddamn oxygen thief.
AMEN. Every word of it.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Everett Ruess
Ranger

Post by Everett Ruess »

RTO wrote:
AbnRgr289 wrote:
RTO wrote: See what you started 289? :D
What the heck, hu? Might as well get SOMETHING out of this thread :D

and VAK........Glad to see you are still a prick. For awhile there I thought maybe you had gone scooby on us! :shock: (no offense to the previous poster) :lol: :lol:
I'm going to call before this gets out of hand!
HHC 1/75 '92
OIF 07-09
197th STC (SO)(A)-present

Sua Sponte!

Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent - that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman and loves only a warrior.
Friedrich Nietzsche
HQMaggot
Inprocessing

Post by HQMaggot »

What wooodwork do people like this crawl out of?
Wormwood
HHC 1/75 6/81-12/82
Hq & Hq CMD Parachute Riggers HAAF 1/83-2/84
Co. F (RGR) 425 Inf. 5/84-6/85

Sloths move at the speed of congressional debate but with greater deliberation and less noise.
P.J. O'Rourke
23LRS
US Army Veteran

Post by 23LRS »

You have really done a nice job of pissing everyone off, as dumb as you are, how the HELL did you get into an academy?
Riamh Nar dhruid O sbairn lan
(Never Retreat From The Clash of Spears)

9ID LRS 90-91
I CORPS LRS 91-93
A CO. 1/509 PIR 93-97
75TH RRA member

Praise be to the LORD my Rock,
who trains my hands for war,
my fingers for battle.
Psalm 144:1

Return to “Introduction Archive”