Introduction, So Long, Good Luck

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

gonein60seconds

Introduction, So Long, Good Luck

Post by gonein60seconds »

Dear Army Rangers,

I am responding to Desert Sloth and some other derogitory comments made in reaction to my obviously not well received Sloth web site joke.

Firstly, I am a armor consultant and have been in the business for 21 years, and most noteworthy CEO of Armor Technology Corp. from 1988 - 2000. I consult for many companies; what I do for them and who they are, is my business. However in regards to U.S. Armor that I mentioned as a good company to check out is just that. They refused Zylon when everyone else was making a mint on the product, and that decision cost them a lot of sales. They saw a warning sign while most other companies saw MONEY. I competed against them often during the 1990's and can say that they are good people and worth a look see. I get nothing "Zippo" from them by recommending that you guys take a look at their gear. I simply respect them, and the way they do business, always have.

Secondly, I do apologize about the sloth joke, I thought it was funny, sorry, sometimes my humor isn't always appreciated.

Lastly, a bit of irony for you guys who still think I am a disrepscful oxygen waister. The Pinnacle Armor flexible rifle armor system that you recommend actually was invented by by me while at Armor Technology Corp, and then partnered with the owner of Pinnacle Armor in 1997 to bring it to market. So you guys are basically recommending a product that I had a significant role in conceving and developing. It was my life's work that I sold out of in October of 2000.

So there is my 60 seconds, and so long guys coz I am gone!

AB
Vee
Ranger

Re: Introduction, So Long, Good Luck

Post by Vee »

gonein60seconds wrote:
So there is my 60 seconds, and so long guys coz I am gone!

AB
Yep.

You certainly are!
RSD 96-99
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

Why is some pogue here pimping his product? Seems I have missed the bus and should have been pimping my armor products all the while.

Dumbass's everywhere....
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
msg_dman
Ranger

Post by msg_dman »

We are all so very impressed......
Ranger Class # 12-89
Merrills PSG 89-90
C/Co 4th RTB 90-92
USASOC Ft Bragg 01-06
Retired 1 Feb 2006

In Memory of 1LT Ben Hall - KIA 31 July 2007
Nomad