Can i get some advise?

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
91W
USAR

Post by 91W »

Soldier1985 wrote:as for the blanket party? what doesnt kill me makes me stronger, and im not the killer man, but i am the killer mans son, and grandson. And i would like to say you should give me some respect, not many dudes signing up for combat and even fewer signing up at all... to get respect you give respect i always been taught. when did you join? peace time? im signing during war time.
"Wannabe"Soldier1985

I read all your posts here and in the intro. Your attitude sucks as many Rangers have already pointed out to you. God I would love to be a fly on the wall when you act this way to your DS in BCT. You want Respect, go spend 14 months at some FOB in Iraq. You want Respect complete or attempt to complete fucking half of what these Rangers have just EARNING the title. Son you need to be taught a lesson about what respect is. You earn it. You want a goddamn cookie because you enlisted. You have not fucking even earned the cookie yet. YOU AIN'T SHIT. News flash, every Ranger here earned it with sweat, blood, and alot of hard work. Fuck you did not earn a diploma. Quit being a little cunt.

Rangers sorry for this rant. This cunt hit a nerve with me.
"If you cannot accomplish great things, Accomplish small things in a great way"

"A Goal is a dream with a deadline"

USAR 1995-2005
OIF 2004-2005
91W
NREMT
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Im no Soldier wrote:Ranger RTO, im not trying to be disrespectful i just came here to get some advice read the thread topic.. after you told me all my questions have been answered just search that's what i intended to do.. this back an fourth "your a fuck stick" stuff isnt what i wanted when i came here. you guys dont even need to reply anymore im just reading your stuff that is helping me get what i want k thanx for your time.

Ranger RTO, i just now read your 1st/75th 79/81 you would know my dad for sure. Know a guy named Fletch? or they called him Fletch?
I'm going to point something out to you, part of which has already been said.

You reap what you sew. That means you get only what you earn and nothing more. Nothing is given to you, not in life, and damn sure not here or in the rest of the Ranger community.

If you got corrected it's because it needed to be done. It's not your place to smart off to anyone here or in the military later on once you enter.

If you can't take an ass chewing on the Internet what are you going to do once a Drill gets in your face and starts banging that Round Brown of your forehead because you fucked something up. Your not going to work for Mickey D's where when you burn a burger you through it in the trash. You are entering the "United States Army". If you fuck up there people FUCKING DIE! Got it?

There is no need to reply to this, I don't want to fucking here it!

Just read and learn. If for some reason you feel the absolute need to post something, follow the rules of the site to the "T"! You've already stepped on your dick as hard as anyone is willing to tolerate. You can be removed from our AO faster then you can blink an eye.

I also told you to get an avatar, you have failed to do so, make it happen!
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Normally I would stick up for someone who defends himself. But you just rubbed me the wrong way. So you're joining in war time. Woo.....hoo. You want my credit card and my sister? You should be joining. It's your fucking duty asshole. And for your info, I'm still in, on Active duty and have got quite a few more stripes than you have or will see for a looong time. So keep running your ball washers. AKO is a hell of a thing.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
RTO
BANNED

Re: Can i get some advise?

Post by RTO »

Im no Soldier wrote:.......advice? any suggestions ?
OK, now that we have worked through a few attitude problems, we can begin to address some of your original questions.

First off, you have no time left. About 2 weeks? :shock:

How is your PT? Pushups? Situps? 2 mile run? Chin/pullups?

At this time, there is very little......no......no time for improvement. You need to start hydrating yourself NOW. Drink until you pee like a race horse several times a day. This will help you later. Trust me. Don't question why, just do it. Stay wet. Like a gallon or more of water/gatorade etc...a day.

You will be in training when the weather might hit 100 degrees with 100 percent humidity.

You should already be running. If not, start YESTERDAY. Run till you puke. Then run some more.

Don't buy $20.00 running shoes. Make sure these are new/fairly new and decent. If you get a bad enough case of shin splints because your shoes suck donkey balls, you may or will not be allowed to graduate Airborne school.

Walk away from Basic/AIT with SOMETHING. Max your PT test or make distinguished honor graduate or SOMETHING.

I honestly don't know how it operates now, but back in the day there were opportunities to volunteer for RIP at Airborne School. Read about this in the forums, or perhaps some Ranger who you haven't pissed off yet or a DEP can square you away on this. There may be a Ranger Liaison you may be able to talk to.

Next. Never quit. Never give up. Never surrender.

You say you want to do this to make your family proud. Your mom is already here to support you. And your dad I KNOW would be DAMN proud to have you a Ranger. So do it for them. And do it for you. And do it for the great country we live in.

And if for some reason you don't get accepted to RIP right now, don't have an attitude/chip on your shoulder about it.

Just be the best damn soldier you can be, WHERE EVER you end up. Life is funny kid. Take it from here and run with it.
Run Forest, RUN!!!
Im no Soldier

Post by Im no Soldier »

Ranger RTO, thank you very much for your advise! :) I will do my best at what ever task is in front of me. I run 2 miles every morning have been for atleast 2 months. pushups and situps are good to go aswell. Biggest problem will be the pullups, im 5"8 198 pounds, but I will adapt and overcome. Once again thank you for your help, and sorry if I have disrespected any of you in the begining. Sometimes I jump before reading the rules and regulations. That's another thing im working on! :) I will also continue to read and post if anyone else has some useful pointers !
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

What the fuck? :?
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Why are we still entertaining this cunt?
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Im no Soldier wrote:Ranger RTO.
I hope to learn from you. I will strive and I will acheive and I will most certainly hope to go where you all have been. Like any other son of a Ranger I just want to be a Ranger and be like my Dad. All I have is guts and a lineage that he left me, and I wish to do him proud along with my country. I did not intend to disrespect anyone on this board. My dad is in Faraway he is fighting and protecting Americas freedom at this moment. I don't see him anymore. The remark Ranger Why? used toward Roevs.Wade was just wrong and disrespected my Mother not my father so how is that remark intelligent? How did she get into this she is the wife of a Ranger don't The Rangers on this board have wives and Mom's? I did an "About Face" in reading your last post to me I will respect you and listen from here on out. I just felt I should defend myself right after clicking send the first time. In all due respect I don't think my Mom or my Ranger Dad needed to be dissed at all. I know what I've been told by my Mom and Dad he was a asset to his Ranger Regiment and is as proud as You to be one. I will work on the grammar issue in my future posts. What's the best way to get an option 40, before my first permanent duty assignment? Thanks again for your latest post.
Just seeing this rant now.

This post, and all others that follow I guarenfuckingtee have been written by the kids mother, she is here, we already know that, compare the differences in speech and typing.

This kid cannot write or speak this way, SHE is playing fucking games here, and has already violated OPSEC once, now I also see it in this post as well.

Flush them out. Compare the posts'. Range is hot!
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

certiorari wrote:Its fuckin sad when your mommy has to bail you out on the internet.

kill yourself.
BWHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

certiorari wrote:Its fuckin sad when your mommy has to bail you out on the internet.

kill yourself.

You've come a long way, Cert! :twisted:

8)
RSD 96-99

Return to “Recruitment Process”