PT?

No Snivel Zone. PT - Pushups, Flutterkicks, Running, Roadmarching.
Freed Y
Tadpole

Post by Freed Y »

lol
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

Talking about road marching and not wearing underwear got me to thinking about the guy who froze his dick to his zipper during a road march.I think he was in A co. 3rd Batt. and it happened before before I got there in the fall of 85.
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

I hate when that happens...

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Recon USMC

Post by Recon USMC »

EarthPig2/75 wrote:Seems a bit odd that the 1st and 3rd Bat guys are so into Vaseline products....hmm. :wink:

RLTW
EP
That is harsh, I never knew a swamp rat to use a lube, nothing like the salt burning your inner thighs, anything else would be sissy like.
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

Major Slug wrote:Talking about road marching and not wearing underwear got me to thinking about the guy who froze his dick to his zipper during a road march.I think he was in A co. 3rd Batt. and it happened before before I got there in the fall of 85.
I was thinking it was probaly the winter of 84.If I remember right it got rrrrrreal cold that winter...
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Rgr_MindRiot

Post by Rgr_MindRiot »

God don't tell me they are using those fag zippers now. Used to be the buttons allowed you to let fly in position by just undoing two of them (one if you were deformed). What happens if your zipper gets stuck? Button fly is more manly, has less moving parts, can be repaired in the field, and will not eat any foreskin.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Well, we did have the OG107's through the mid-80's and they had zippers - at least all mine did. What did they have back in your day, Ranger Mindriot? The Pickle suits? :lol:
NG_11B30
Embryo

On Chaffing...

Post by NG_11B30 »

There is a product that I havn't tried yet, but I orderd some today called "Squeaky Cheeks." Its not a greasy formula, its a powder that keeps your ass/balls from chaffing. Anyhow, I found it in the Diamondback Tactical catalog, they don't sell it in their online store. So I had to send them an email and order it that way, cost me about $13.

The stuff has been reviewed by a few serious endurance athletes. You can check it out on their webpage. Just add a .com to their name.

"Squeaky Cheeks’ namesake product is a nongreasy lubricator. Made of cornstarch, bentonite clay, slippery elm bark and other natural ingredients, the product fights chafing by keeping your skin dry."
*NOT* a Ranger. 1st AD/ 101st ABN/ 41st BDE.

Return to “About Army Physical Training”