Can i get some advise?

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
Im no Soldier

Post by Im no Soldier »

i didn't say respect me for my accomplishments asshole. i said respect me cause im gonna go fucking fight read what the fuck i said.
FireFinder
Paratrooper

Post by FireFinder »

Soldier1985 wrote:i didn't say respect me for my accomplishments asshole. i said respect me cause im gonna go fucking fight read what the fuck i said.
Listen here waffle dick. You have now won a free subscription to ITGM.

You really aren't impressing me. Go away and come back with having done something, and I'll gladly acknowledge it.
13R2P B BTRY (TAB), 26th FA (ABN), 18th FA BDE (1984-1988)
11C (4.2" Mortar) CSC 2/124INF, FLARNG (1988-1989)
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

You were welcomed and thanked for signing up. We ALL appreciate that. What we DON'T appreciate is your little punk attitude. It will not serve you well in the military and will get you killed in combat. We are trying to prevent that.

There are members on this board that served in combat in Korea, Viet Nam, Grenada, Panama, Somalia and that are currently serving in Iraq and Afghanistan as well as numerous other conflicts and members that just graduated the most recent RIP class just a few weeks ago.

They have ALL done things and been places you can only dream about at this point.

You, on the other hand are a disrespectfull little fuck stick,
therefore, you will EARN your respect in the Special Operations community.

It doesn't matter what your father or grandfather did.
You have already disrespected them as well as us.

It's all about your attitude right now, and it stinks.
Im no Soldier

Post by Im no Soldier »

Ranger RTO, im not trying to be disrespectful i just came here to get some advice read the thread topic.. after you told me all my questions have been answered just search that's what i intended to do.. this back an fourth "your a fuck stick" stuff isnt what i wanted when i came here. you guys dont even need to reply anymore im just reading your stuff that is helping me get what i want k thanx for your time.

Ranger RTO, i just now read your 1st/75th 79/81 you would know my dad for sure. Know a guy named Fletch? or they called him Fletch?

crap

Post by Guest »

your father sured screwed up.. remind him roe v. wade was passed.no excuse for you to be alive stealing the worlds oxygen. what a dipshit!
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Soldier1985 wrote:Ranger RTO, im not trying to be disrespectful i just came here to get some advice read the thread topic.. after you told me all my questions have been answered just search that's what i intended to do.. this back an fourth "your a fuck stick" stuff isnt what i wanted when i came here. you guys dont even need to reply anymore im just reading your stuff that is helping me get what i want k thanx for your time.

Ranger RTO, i just now read your 1st/75th 79/81 you would know my dad for sure. Know a guy named Fletch? or they called him Fletch?
Attention to detail. I was 2/75 in 90-91. I'm sorry, I don't know your father.

Sit back, read for awhile and let the DEPs here help you. We actually are a lot of fun, and honest, will welcome you with open arms here after you become a Ranger. This is a training forum for the new guys, not a friendship forum.

I apologize if that caught you off guard. Your Ranger training began the moment you clicked the first 'send' button without you even realizing it.

You got spunk kid, I like that. But you need to channel it towards getting that Tan Beret and scroll. After that, you can have all the attitude you want.

Check the attitude and let us help you. You won't regret it, I promise you. Your life will never be the same. Do what ever it takes to get yourself there. Start by reading more and posting less. Later, we have a mentorship program that you have to earn the right to get into.

Make it happen!
Im no Soldier

Post by Im no Soldier »

Ranger RTO.
I hope to learn from you. I will strive and I will acheive and I will most certainly hope to go where you all have been. Like any other son of a Ranger I just want to be a Ranger and be like my Dad. All I have is guts and a lineage that he left me, and I wish to do him proud along with my country. I did not intend to disrespect anyone on this board. My dad is in Faraway he is fighting and protecting Americas freedom at this moment. I don't see him anymore. The remark Ranger Why? used toward Roevs.Wade was just wrong and disrespected my Mother not my father so how is that remark intelligent? How did she get into this she is the wife of a Ranger don't The Rangers on this board have wives and Mom's? I did an "About Face" in reading your last post to me I will respect you and listen from here on out. I just felt I should defend myself right after clicking send the first time. In all due respect I don't think my Mom or my Ranger Dad needed to be dissed at all. I know what I've been told by my Mom and Dad he was a asset to his Ranger Regiment and is as proud as You to be one. I will work on the grammar issue in my future posts. What's the best way to get an option 40, before my first permanent duty assignment? Thanks again for your latest post.
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Good recovery. You had me worried there for a few hours.
It looks like we may now have something to work with. Continue to read the forums here. They will change your life if you will let them.

To early to tell yet, but I think I just saw a little bit of Ranger in your last post there. :D

yup

Post by Guest »

he may be worth saving.
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

You best shut the fuck up, kid.

Yer Daddy would be SEVERELY pissed off if he heard your fucking suckhole running like it is.

And I'm in a pissy mood too. One more fucking word that is even slightly disrespectful and you will not get anymore help from this board.

Fucking little dickwad.

Yer not gonna make it anyway so why waste our time?

God damn you little pricks piss me off.
RSD 96-99

Return to “Recruitment Process”