reporting from OSUT

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

USA1
Ranger

reporting from OSUT

Post by USA1 »

Hello to all Rangers, DEPers, and slugs. I'm reporting in from week 6 of OSUT. So far everything is going great. I'm having a good time and kicking ass. My platoon has 15 option 40's including IRS, 14 option 4's, and 1 18x. The rest are all reg infantry. Our platoon has been the front runner in everything we've been doing. Our PT scores are untouchable. We jsut finished BRM but lost it by 2% to 2nd platoon. We got our first pass so I'm down at the rec center. We start intro to the M203, m240B, and m249 this week. I can't wait to start the AIT part of OSUT. Alot of this stuff is boring but I understand we have to learn the basics first. We have the best Drill Sgts in the company. Our drill sergeant is a big PT guy so we're getting in great shape. He alowed us to b\put a bench and some free weights in our barracks so we're putting them to good use. Besides that I can't wait to graduate and move on to airborne and RIP. Everyones motivated and dedicated. Good luck to everyone starting their journey and never quit! I'll get back to everyone when I get another chance. If anyone wants to write to me or IRS this is our address ( is this alowed on the site?):

Treadwell Barracks Bldg. 3405
E. co. 1/50 ITB
Ft. Benning, GA 31905
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

very friggin cool... :twisted:
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
being held hostage in sandhill...
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Good to hear from you. Keep up the good work. 8)
Last edited by Looon on March 28th, 2004, 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Excellent USA1. You're all making us proud as you begin your own journey in the Army. Keep us informed.
Ranger Hopps
Ranger

Post by Ranger Hopps »

Keep up the good work man

Hopps
1/75 Feb. '05-Jul '08

RS class 04-07

Ranger Saltbitch wrote: "...you will face fear and pain. Do not stop, do not listen; it will only give you excuses to quit."
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Cherish these memories no matter how much they suck!!

Good luck, and keep up the good work!

Thanks for keeping us updated!
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: reporting from OSUT

Post by Steadfast »

USA1 wrote:Hello to all Rangers, DEPers, and slugs. I'm reporting in from week 6 of OSUT. So far everything is going great. I'm having a good time and kicking ass. My platoon has 15 option 40's including IRS, 14 option 4's, and 1 18x. The rest are all reg infantry. Our platoon has been the front runner in everything we've been doing. Our PT scores are untouchable. We jsut finished BRM but lost it by 2% to 2nd platoon. We got our first pass so I'm down at the rec center. We start intro to the M203, m240B, and m249 this week. I can't wait to start the AIT part of OSUT. Alot of this stuff is boring but I understand we have to learn the basics first. We have the best Drill Sgts in the company. Our drill sergeant is a big PT guy so we're getting in great shape. He alowed us to b\put a bench and some free weights in our barracks so we're putting them to good use. Besides that I can't wait to graduate and move on to airborne and RIP. Everyones motivated and dedicated. Good luck to everyone starting their journey and never quit! I'll get back to everyone when I get another chance. If anyone wants to write to me or IRS this is our address ( is this alowed on the site?):

E. co. 1/50 ITB
Ft. Benning, GA 31905

I dunno BM, the way USA1 is talkin' sounds as if he and the other are motivated. ya kno FIDO

Good hearing from you again USA1. Keep up the good work, Listen to all, learn, know and keep all those good tips in the old beaner under yer hat. Say hi to IRS & haysmd03 too. fer us all. :lol:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
pjd
Ranger

Post by pjd »

E. co. 1/50 ITB
Ft. Benning, GA 31905
I was in E Co, 1/50th, 1st Plt. Roster Number 112, can't believe I still remember that, ahh the memories! 8) I'll never forget the day one of the privates in my squad threw his boot threw the window b/c I told him to go clean the latrine before PT. I put him in a headlock and drug him down the stairs to the orderly room. Good stuff going on in E Co.

Congrats on everything so far. Stay motivated and stay away from VD Drive on pass :twisted:

RLTW
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Good to hear our guys are doing good. Keep driving on, and keep us posted on your progress when you can. Now that you have a little freedom, STAY OUT OF TROUBLE! A stupid stunt now can ruin your dreams.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Bell

Post by Bell »

Fucking A.

RLTW
Bell
RGR_Dan
Ranger

Post by RGR_Dan »

I'm gonna send a spank mag!
:lol:
95-98 Aco. 3/75 2nd plt Weapons Sqd
98-01Hco 121st LRS
Former LEO
Former Contractor
LEO (round 2)
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

I sent a buch of Ranger Tab stickers to them. I'd like to hear how it worked out. :lol:

Return to “The Mosh Pit”