Hi, an intro

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Dingleberry
Egg

Hi, an intro

Post by Dingleberry »

My name is David berry and I'm going to join the Ranger to be the few and proud, and lead the way. I think ittle be fun. Thanx
Currahee 3-4
Tadpole

Post by Currahee 3-4 »

someone will be along to visit you soon....by the way...The few,the proud,arent those Marines???
A co 1/506th 91-92
1/327,2/327 92-94

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Hey Dingleberry, didn't you see the part called 'introductions'?
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

BWAHAHAHAHA

DINGLEBERRY..............

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Last edited by Vee on March 27th, 2004, 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
RSD 96-99
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Here we go again. :evil: It seems like we can go no longer than a week or so, before somone pops in and gets everyone pissed.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Silverback
Ranger

Wholly...

Post by Silverback »

Where do these complete idiots come from? Is it too much to ask for them to read the topics or actually fucking pay attention and be a little bit respectful of this site?

Someone dust this turd up! SALT?
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Kiknskreem
Tadpole

Post by Kiknskreem »

Edit- Disrespectful post removed.
Last edited by Kiknskreem on March 27th, 2004, 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Motivated. Dedicated. Heart and Soul.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

So kiknskreem you do not have your medical I.D. shingle hanging out above or below your avatar. But yet you have passed medical diagnosis on Dberry as I can see from your link above. I see, hmmmm. Initative too on your part. That says something to me. It says, "hey Rangers, I am a jerk. This question is for you guys but let me add my medical opinion without examining Dberry in person. Here is my prognosis:

Kiknskreem

Cherry
Member # 189

Rate Member posted March 03, 2004 02:56 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think you were being a little conservative with that 5%.

--------------------
Motivated. Dedicated. Heart and Soul!

What give you the right to pass judgement on Dberry kiknskreem. Is it your worldly knowledge on say your 4th trip around the world? Your trouble is respect. Your smart answers prevent you from giving any one simple respect. Shame on you kiknskreem and don't apologize to me. It won't help you. IMO
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Kiknskreem
Tadpole

Post by Kiknskreem »

Ranger Steadfast, on AirborneRanger.com the consensus seemed to me that this was not a person taking these sites seriously. I was trying to let everyone get a heads up. My post was disrespectful and I have removed it.
Motivated. Dedicated. Heart and Soul.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

In truth you really don't know. Imagine if you were a jury member. You have passed judgement without viewing all the facts.

I'm otta here!
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Dingleberry
Egg

Post by Dingleberry »

My bad, I didn't know you can't post intro's here. I don't know what happened, but I came here with an intent of being nice and respectful, so I'd appreciate the same in return and not be called Dingleberry...That's not my name. I thank every veteran I see in person for their service, wether it be while I'm at work, etc. So to say I'm not respectful would be retarded. I do apologize if I've caused any problems for you.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Dingleberry, you have been named, so be it.

No body can pick their nick. Not all nick's are cool. But ya gotta wear it and learn to live with it.

You came in here sideways and chucked fup twice. Now do some reading and get yer shit together before ya step on yer dick again. Listen to the DEPers that are trying to help you. They've been through the gauntlet and are only trying to save you some grief.

This is our board Dingleberry. We don't have to talk to you if we don't want to. You're the visitor and there are rules on this board. Learn em and you'll get along fine. Tons of info here if you have the initiative to look for it.

RLTW
Bell
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Dingleberry wrote:My bad, I didn't know you can't post intro's here. I don't know what happened, but I came here with an intent of being nice and respectful, so I'd appreciate the same in return and not be called Dingleberry...That's not my name. I thank every veteran I see in person for their service, wether it be while I'm at work, etc. So to say I'm not respectful would be retarded. I do apologize if I've caused any problems for you.
Your name on this site IS Dingleberry though. It is so because it was selected for you, primarily because you cannot read and follow simple instructions that we have taken the time to spell out for newcomers to our site, so that you have a clear path to enter the site, then to foray into other areas of the site where you can read, ask, and interact with those already here.

May of us here are Rangers, have served as Rangers. We did not get the opportunity to do so because we could not follow simple instructions. So you can bet that we would have an ability to build a system which incorporates your following simple instructions as it's foundation, for it is something we are proficient in. Yet, you chose not to follow these rather simple instruction.

So, to coin a phrase I recently read, To suggest you are intelligent, even though you cannot follow simple instructioins would be retarded, wouldn't it?

No, you are a Dingleberry, and your protestation that you don't want people to call you Dingleberry, even though you failed to follow very simple and clearly spelled out instructions has caused our administrator to change your name officially to DINGLEBERRY.

So, welcome to ArmyRanger.com, Dingleberry. Enjoy your visit.

Return to “Introduction Archive”