DEP Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Table of Elements Skater
Future Soldier

Post by Table of Elements Skater »

PM inbound.
Calman721
Embryo

Post by Calman721 »

Thanks for the bullshit answer!
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Calman721 wrote:Nope
Nope?! NOPE!!!!!!! No what???? Buddy?!!! PAL!!?!!?!?!?! MOTHERFUCKER??!?!!??!?!?!?

I believe that was a fucking United States Army Airborne Ranger that asked you a question boytown, and you answer him with "nope."

DEPS?! What the fuck over?! Square him away.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Calman721 wrote:Thanks for the bullshit answer!

Listen you little shitstain, you're about two fucking seconds from getting your self banned for disrespect, you came here, we didn't come to you fucker, now shut your fucking mouth.
Not one word unless another Ranger ask's you a question, then you will answer him RESPECTFULLY and return to shutting your mouth. :evil:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Calman721 wrote:Thanks for the bullshit answer!
Your a little fucking cocknibbler, Fuckstick!

You haven't been anywhere!

You haven't done anything!

Yet you think that you can come in our house and speak to us (the ones that have been there and done that) how ever you fucking feel!

If you feel that this site can't help you learn and help you prepare for whats ahead of you, just hit the fucking bricks and don't let any grass grow under your feet doing so!

But if you want to learn and get help preparing for whats ahead, Shut your Suck, read the FAQ's, follow the rules, and use the fucking search button because the answer to your question has already been answered before. The search feature on this site works very well and we expect you to use it to it fullest extent "BEFORE" you ask a question and waste our time answering it "AGAIN!"

Your recruiter is a fuckstain and a piece of shit. How can he sign you up for something that he doesn't even know what it is! Even if he's new to recruiting or didn't remember what it was for whatever reason, he would have looked it up if he was squared away. Next time you see that fuckstain hit him between the eyes with a brick for not knowing his job and tell him it's from me!

Now tighten up your shot group before you get yourself banned.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

You common piece of walking shit...

Who exactly do you think you are? And what made you think you could offer some lip? Did you hear that old familiar calling of the rustle of a zipper? Is that what it was cockmuncher?

Fuck you, fuck those who walk, talk and think like you. Until you figure out a way to square you shit. I am thinking you need to begin packing. No no one's going to pack you... Pack your bag's, fudgy. I am stunned at the opportunity you have simply pissed on here.

One word of advise for you...

"SHUTURFUCKINGCUMSUCKER"
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
Draco
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Draco »

Thanks for the bullshit answer!
WTF!?! You are lucky 289 doesnt skull fuck you for that response!! Right now you have NO leeway to respond.

A lot of the folks on this board have more time OCONUS then you have on this planet. Square your shit away!!
1/10th SFG(A) Bad Toelz, FRG 85-88
Co. G/143rd INF (LRRS) 89-91
Rgr Class 6-92
Jack of all trades 92-present

"Hope and pray that you'll never need me,
But rest assured I will not let you down.
I'll walk beside you but you may not see me,
The strongest among you may not wear a crown." 3DD
Everett Ruess
Ranger

Post by Everett Ruess »

NOPE!?!?! Well, I can see you haven't bothered to read the FAQs on this site! You know, I really don't think I'm going to bother wasting much breath on you. For one thing you're a cocky little bastard with nothing to offer us but the entertainment gained from watching a human abortion get torn to shreds by men that you can only hope to be a shadow of. Secondly, I suspect you've already crawled under a rock somewhere to hide consoling yourself with the thought that the "Bad men" on the Internet can't hurt you anyway. Attention to detail, thick skin and keeping your hole shut are musts for graduating RIP. Other things you'll learn as you lick your wounds on your way to worldwide...
HHC 1/75 '92
OIF 07-09
197th STC (SO)(A)-present

Sua Sponte!

Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent - that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman and loves only a warrior.
Friedrich Nietzsche
Hoover
Ranger

Post by Hoover »

and Welcome...... :lol:
2/75 C Co. 81-84
Ranger Class 14-82
"Cry Havoc Let Slip The Dogs of War"
1st SPWAR Tng Bn (Abn) USAJFKSWCS 87'
RLTW !
Mentor to J.P. Deepwater
RIP Class 02-07
Ranger Class 09-07
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Hoover wrote:and Welcome...... :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

Tried to be nice to him and BAM. Oh well. :roll:
It's all good.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

SkyShark wrote:Tried to be nice to him and BAM. Oh well. :roll:
No good deed goes unpunished.

I reserve my welcome for later...
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Calman721
Embryo

Post by Calman721 »

After returning from sucking my thumb, in the feeble position, in the corner, and reading the FAQ's. I would like to make a sincere apology. What is said was stupid, rude, and disrespectful. I would like to stay a part of this great website, so I can learn from all of your wisdom. You Rangers are defending our country's freedom, risking your lives for dumbasses like me, and how do I thank you, by being disrespecful. For that I deeply apologize. I deserve everything you Rangers said. I hope you except my apology and thank you.
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Calman721 wrote:After returning from sucking my thumb, in the feeble position, in the corner, and reading the FAQ's. I would like to make a sincere apology. What is said was stupid, rude, and disrespectful. I would like to stay a part of this great website, so I can learn from all of your wisdom. You Rangers are defending our country's freedom, risking your lives for dumbasses like me, and how do I thank you, by being disrespecful. For that I deeply apologize. I deserve everything you Rangers said. I hope you except my apology and thank you.

Nice save.

Now let's see if you can curb your attitude.

Cuz my money is on you runnin your suck again when you get all full of yourself like most 18 year old know-it-alls.
RSD 96-99

Return to “Introduction Archive”