5 mile run under 45 minuts?

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

EarthPig wrote:My memory must be failing. I thought 7-minute miles were the standard in Battalion when I was in........am I high?
RLTW
EP

It was 35 minutes for the standard in my platoon.....but maybe that was just my platoon :?

I'm not sure either anymore.
RSD 96-99
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

The standard in RIP was 8 min miles, or 40 minutes for 5 miles.

Road marches were 15 minutes per mile for 3 hours per 12 miles.
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
RICK T. CARDONA
Embryo

RUN

Post by RICK T. CARDONA »

You little dumb Fuck wad, you just greased your hole for all to see..
just alittle reminder "IF YOU FAIL TO PREPARE, THEN YOUR PREPARING TO FAIL"! AND YOU ALREADY FAILED! SO WHY DONT YOU JUST STAY HOME WITH MAMA,....
Tab Class 8-90

B Co 3/75 2plt 90-91
Ft.Benning, Sand hill, Harmony Church
SGT-5
B2/124inf 3plt tmldr 3ID 92-98
Ft.Stew
ETS 10-98 8yrs total
and on the 7th day the lord rested and the Rangers took over the world.....rest easy
Silverback
Ranger

Re: RUN

Post by Silverback »

RICK T. CARDONA wrote:You little dumb Fuck wad, you just greased your hole for all to see..
just alittle reminder "IF YOU FAIL TO PREPARE, THEN YOUR PREPARING TO FAIL"! AND YOU ALREADY FAILED! SO WHY DONT YOU JUST STAY HOME WITH MAMA,....
Just a little late :roll:
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
3/75mom
Tadpole

Hello!

Post by 3/75mom »

Holy Mother of GOD!. Rangers, do these ass wipes pluck your last nerve? Christ, I was running 7 minute miles preparing for academy runs. I didn't want to look like I was picked as the fourth female, sheesh. I was the only one who could do pull ups besides one male and he was a fitness instructor. MY MOTTO IF YOU YOU WANT IT...BRING IT! HIGH SPEED LOW DRAG. OTHER'S LIVES DEPEND UPON YOU! NO WHINNING! YOU WHINE YOU GO HOME. :lol: I'm not perfect. I believe preparation is everything. Then keeping on top of your personal training! Holy Moly! What a tard. :roll:
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

3/75 Mom,

If you haven't been through RIP or RS, then you do not have anything to bring to the conversation. This is ArmyRanger.com not RangerMom.com.

Stay in your lane on this site or you will be gone. No one cares what you used to run your miles in, nor for anything else that we have, but you haven't accomplished. I suggest to stick to the non-tactical threads.

Thank you!

Return to “About RASP”