Introduction.

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Damn, dudley..........'sgood thing yer behind bars where Ranger Bell can't reach you..........
RSD 96-99
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Dud wrote:Ranger Bell,
I know of a romantic little bed n' breakfast you can take your new girlfriend to in the hill country of Texas. 8)
Is it by San Marcos?
Dud
Tadpole

Post by Dud »

Ranger Spartan,
The B&B is located an hour west of Austin, in Fredericksburg. Ranger EP would be able to give you better information as he's been there before. There's a rumor that he even spent some time there with Ranger Bell, and alcohol WAS involved. :shock:

Dud
"The secret to happiness in life is finding that which you are willing to die for, and begin living for it."
Dud
Tadpole

Post by Dud »

Ahhh Ranger VRSCA,
That is precisely the reason why I appease the leader of the Bellites with gift offerings of Beer when in his presence, as well as my witty sense of humor and fascinating conversation.

Dud
"The secret to happiness in life is finding that which you are willing to die for, and begin living for it."
Bell

Post by Bell »

RGR Luna wrote:Ranger Bell, I think your avatar's cheeks turned crimson. :lol:
Nah, my dick got hard.

RLTW
Bell
Bell

Post by Bell »

I know of a romantic little bed n' breakfast you can take your new girlfriend to in the hill country of Texas. 8)
Stand down youngster. I can handle this. IF she'd come to Texas I got a better place. I'd hate to tarnish those golden moments of our mini by taking a female to that location. Some things are sacred. bwaaaahahahhahahaa.

Just ask EP.

RLTW
Bell
Bell

Post by Bell »

Spartan wrote:
Is it by San Marcos?
What's this got to do with San Marcos? It's just up the road. What's up with the San Marcos thing?

RLTW
Bell
Bell

Post by Bell »

Twasn't an invite. I said IF.

Colombia if you dare? hahahaha. Lady, who do you think you're talking to? This is a Ranger board. Some of these guys took that tour already. Most don't want to return.

RLTW
Bell
Saltbitch

Re: Ha ha

Post by Saltbitch »

Lanceros wrote: It's a lot safer than it was during the '90s...
Yeah, well so is East St. Louis.....and now St. Louis is worse. Specific geographic locations may improve, but I'd have to say that's because the 'bad element' is fluid and simply finds locations that are more conducive to its 'ease of movement'. Everybody wants to feel comfortable, right? Being a 'bad guy' has its own stresses; why would they want to stay in a 'denied' AO?

Columbia may be safer; but talk to me about Peru.... :wink:
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Lanceros-
Welcome to the site!
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.

Return to “Introduction Archive”