Colin, reporting for duty Rangers

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Currahee-

I'm not sure what shithead meant to say.....but that is EXACTLY what I heard too.
RSD 96-99
Currahee 3-4
Tadpole

Post by Currahee 3-4 »

I hope he doesnt leave.Ive just read my sermon for the day and i was hoping to sit back and watch some fireworks.
A co 1/506th 91-92
1/327,2/327 92-94

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

I never have understood why some kids are so bent on makeing an asshole of themselves, or in this case a COLON (must be a high class asshole).

Colon, you have nothing in your experience, in your short life, that would make you understand what a Ranger is all about. There are men on this board who were defending our country when your momma was just a gleam in your grandaddys eye. There are also men on this board who have spent years personaly guideing a kid through the maze of paperwork and frustrations of a difficult enlistment. You can garner a great deal of information here, if you have the right attitude. So far your attitude SUCKS. You can do many things here, but the one thing you will not do is direspect anyone who has BEEN THERE and DONE THAT.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Colin wrote:hey steadfast, i have full confidence that i will complete ranger training. I don't give up on things, no matter how tough they get.
I have no worries Colon of the Ass. Your failure to read and comprehend simple instructions from the FAQ posted at top of forum proves you can not follow instructions. Your failure to not realize you are committing more mistakes causes you to jump leaps and bounds ahead of your incompetance. If you can't follow simple directives here, what makes you think you will be able to survive in the real military. You will prolly flunk out of Jump School and never attend Ranger School or go to the Ranger Regiment. There are regulations an individual needs learn to get by. Evidently you have learned nothing. Your last line will never amount to salt as others give up on your ass. You can't go through life with your head up your ass.:twisted:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
EggMcMuffin
Tadpole

Post by EggMcMuffin »

certiorari wrote:Hmmm, I wonder where Ranger h8train is. :twisted:
His profile should have a location. :roll: :mrgreen:
USAFA-CAP
SWR-TX-441

With my left hand and the internet, anyone's my girlfriend.

"We must remember that one man is much the same as another,
and he is best who is trained in the severest school." -Thucydidies
August-O TwentyFive-O

Post by August-O TwentyFive-O »

I did warn him if he was a dick he would get smashed...I know nothing about Rangers as a whole, but I know if you piss them off you are in a world of hurt and this dude seemed to not believe me :roll: eh So how is everyone doing?
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

August-O TwentyFive-O wrote:I did warn him if he was a dick he would get smashed...I know nothing about Rangers as a whole, but I know if you piss them off you are in a world of hurt and this dude seemed to not believe me :roll: eh So how is everyone doing?
Once again, April, no one asked for your input. :evil:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Bell

Post by Bell »

O, get with eggman, weidert or harris.

You shut up. Your me me me attitude is showing. What you just did is snitch on one of your buddies, then patted yourself on the back for it by bragging on a public forum.

There's actually a chain of command here. You're the low man on the pole. Talk to the guys I mentioned and they'll help ya get squared away. Stay out of Ranger conversations and don't show that mob mentality or me me me again.

Oh, he ain't yer buddy? Harris, explain it to him. These guys are going into the army just like you. One day you might get shot and Colin might patch you up. Bet he's yer buddy then. Fix him up Harris. He's running wild.

RLTW
Bell
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

Roger Ranger Bell
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
being held hostage in sandhill...

Return to “Introduction Archive”