Packing List

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Grumble and Grunt wrote:I went out to RTB today for clarification on some packing list items this is what I learned:

1. Bring 2 jungle and 2 pairs of leg boots

2. Underarmor tshirts are a go, they must be tan for the BDUs not black! (not sure about ACUs, USMC, or anything else)

3. Bring the snivel and be prepared to drop it and get it again for other phases between breaks.

4. Thorlo socks and cushioned polypros are a go, must be green or black, no gore tex

5. Gloves liners and shells such as Chillblockers and polypros of other varities are a go, they must be black with no easily discernable logos (black subdued)

I am not sure exactly how it works bringing stuff that can only be used in different phases such as certain pieces of snivel. Is it brought to 4th and stowed away in an A Bag or is it something you store on post or with a buddy and go get it later? I will seek more information on this.
This is horse-shit....when I went through it was a reason to get dropped from the course if you had any of the above mentioned shit...

Man, back when it was hard :lol:

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”