3Fifty

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

Bugsy wrote:All I can say is I'm fuckin shocked, he worked his ass off and up until last Friday every encounter that he had with other Rangers that I've spoken too indicated that he was squared away and equally motivated. He must have gotten some rotten pussy on VD Drive over the weekend.

As his mentor I hope at some point I get the opportunity to speak to him to figure out what the fuck happened.

As for you SunDevil keep up the good work the closer you get to RIP the more you will find people who quit and at an even faster rate (wait until jump week at Airborne School they really start to drop then).. Don't fuckin quit because its worth the extra effort, worth the extra sacrifice, worth the extra dedication. Unfortunately 3-Fifty will regret his decision for the rest of his life.

Make sure you remain proud of yours.
Very nice post Ranger.
It's all good.
wellfed
Ranger

Post by wellfed »

I blame it on his Mentorship!
"You're never beaten until you admit it."

RS 1-86
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

wellfed wrote:I blame it on his Mentorship!

Blame this MOFO!!! :twisted:
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
wellfed
Ranger

Post by wellfed »

Bugsy wrote:
wellfed wrote:I blame it on his Mentorship!

Blame this MOFO!!! :twisted:

See what I mean, Where's the positive reinforcement? :D
Last edited by wellfed on January 31st, 2006, 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You're never beaten until you admit it."

RS 1-86
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

SDW,

Thanks for the update. Natural selection is beginning to work.

I expect more from you, Aztec, and the rest of the DEPS. Stay focused and NEVER, NEVER QUIT!!!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
IDon'tCare
Ranger

Post by IDon'tCare »

SDW drive on you can do it.
Fuck 3-Fifty, You got more motovation
to drive on.3-Fifty is going to be Fucked
in every way worring whos knocking at
the door, might as well hang himself and
save the Gov. some money.
(I know 3-Fifty is or will read these posts)
So to you 3-Fifty turn your self in
or do your self in. Shit stain fucker... :evil:
A co 2/75 80-84
Ranger class 12-82
SERE Instructor class 1-83

Mentor to Prodigy922 / KW12 / whiskeytango
Gravity Man
Ranger

Post by Gravity Man »

The Holmchicken wrote:Seriuosly, I want the fucking ACU's.
The one pair I have aren't even mine. I'll snatch 'em up first... :twisted: On a more realistic note, they suck ass as we use them more and more out in the field. Gay.

Oh and so not to hi-jack this thread, 3-Fifty, you're a fucking piece of shit. You didn't even attempt to complete the task ahead of you. Instead, you literally ran away from everything like a little bitch. If you wanted out so badly, you could have eaten your rifle like some basic trainee did last month. At least that would've been interesting to read about.... :evil:
C Co 3/75 APR 2005-JUN 2007
HHC 3/75 JUN 2007-DEC 2008
C Co 1/181 INF [ARNG] DEC 2008-JUN 2010
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

:lol: :lol: What a turd.
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Gravity Man wrote:
The Holmchicken wrote:Seriuosly, I want the fucking ACU's.
The one pair I have aren't even mine. I'll snatch 'em up first... :twisted: On a more realistic note, they suck ass as we use them more and more out in the field. Gay.

Oh and so not to hi-jack this thread, 3-Fifty, you're a fucking piece of shit. You didn't even attempt to complete the task ahead of you. Instead, you literally ran away from everything like a little bitch. If you wanted out so badly, you could have eaten your rifle like some basic trainee did last month. At least that would've been interesting to read about.... :evil:
Yeah, I agree, they're gay. However, at over a hundered bucks a pop, I wouldn't mind a handout.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
SunDevilWrestler
Ranger

Post by SunDevilWrestler »

Ranger Holmchicken-

We weren't issued ACU's but there is a brand new pair of Altama Ripple Soles looking for an owner.

The fact that people quit, puss out, or whatever they want to call it actually has no effect on me. I expected it.

I gave up a lot to volunteer for this and sure as fuck won't stop short of my goals. I want this BAD, and secondly, I'll be damned if I'm going to disappoint a few key Rangers who are in my corner.

As for 3Fifty, after exodus something with him was fucked up. Maybe because it was he got married. I hope that fucker reads this.....You are a worthless piece of shit and the biggest disappointment I have ever spoken to. Your a coward, a deserter, and fucken panzy. Go play in traffic you stupid fuck.

Staying hard, crushing the weak...
-SDW
Stay Hard, Crush the Weak.

Whatever It Takes
Never Quit. Never Give In. Never Back Down.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

SunDevilWrestler wrote:Ranger Holmchicken-

We weren't issued ACU's but there is a brand new pair of Altama Ripple Soles looking for an owner.

The fact that people quit, puss out, or whatever they want to call it actually has no effect on me. I expected it.

I gave up a lot to volunteer for this and sure as fuck won't stop short of my goals. I want this BAD, and secondly, I'll be damned if I'm going to disappoint a few key Rangers who are in my corner.

As for 3Fifty, after exodus something with him was fucked up. Maybe because it was he got married. I hope that fucker reads this.....You are a worthless piece of shit and the biggest disappointment I have ever spoken to. Your a coward, a deserter, and fucken panzy. Go play in traffic you stupid fuck.

-SDW
SDW,
This one event should turn you to steel. Use every drop of his negative exit and turn it around to fuel your own furnace. Use his pitiful failure to energize yourself. Seriously....that's how it's done. Every time you want to stop, quit, or whine, replay this little episode in your brain. Remember what a quitter looks like.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

yep. feed off their weekness. everytime you get smoked, you'll see weekness in their eyes, you'll see it build, and then you'll see the resignation as they succumb to it. feed off it, everytime. that's how I got through RIP, through being a cherry PVT in BN, and thought about them during a suck later. eventually you won't remember them, just that this time doesn't suck as bad as that one time, so I can do this.

and you have more than just a few us in your corner, we all haven't praised/encouraged you is all.

don't fucking quit.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
The Holmchicken
Ranger

-SDW
Well dude, shit. I really wanted some ACU's. Oh well, they'd probably covered in quitter glitter anyways. No thanks on the boots. I've got more than I can shake a stick at. By the way, did you say he got married?
That gentlemen, I do believe, would be the culprit. Sure as fuck wouldn't be the first time. Either he got whupped on some ass or she talked him out of reporting. I'd put dollars to doughnuts that the marriage is the reason. Oh well.
2/75 97-00

75th RRA
SunDevilWrestler
Ranger

Post by SunDevilWrestler »

Ranger Holmchicken-

Yes, he actually got married. I was with him when he enrolled her in DEERs and thats when I found out he had a 7-year-old stepson. After that it was all downhill.

As for feeding off of the quitters, I think I get off on it. My mentor has rubbed off on me in big ways.

-SDW
Stay Hard, Crush the Weak.

Whatever It Takes
Never Quit. Never Give In. Never Back Down.
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Yes, he actually got married. I was with him when he enrolled her in DEERs and thats when I found out he had a 7-year-old stepson. After that it was all downhill.

As for feeding off of the quitters, I think I get off on it. My mentor has rubbed off on me in big ways.

-SDW
This is getting better by the moment.
A) How old is 3Fifty?
B) How old is his wife?
C) Where did he meet this "gem of womanhood"?
D) Why didn't you slap the fuck out of him?
E) Do you have anyway to contact his wife i.e. cell phone, home phone, work phone, street corner, etc.?
2/75 97-00

75th RRA

Return to “Letters from School”