I love 11c's

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Currahee 3-4
Tadpole

I love 11c's

Post by Currahee 3-4 »

I came to work one morning and there in the midddle of the brigade is a small campfire,some lawn furniture and the 11c's from HHC.I was in a scout platoon at the time so we knew these guys well.Fucking crazy ass drunks :lol:

Anyway we go to PT.Come back and the MP's are there(should have mentioned for some reason the 11c's didnt have to do anything that day.Must have sucked up to the 1sg)talking with guys in their lawn furniture.

Later that day we ask one of the NCO's what happened.(he was a crazy bastard.His career goal was to go to the French Foreign Legion)Seems that an MP was talking trash one day..."We protect the CG.No one get snear his place unless we let them..."blah blah blah

Seems my mortar friends heard"Fuck you infantry pukes"Sooooooo that night they went on a little mission to the CG's residents and snatched all of the furniture off of his porch and used it to sit in front of their barracks and get smashed,just to prove a point.

Obviously the MP's werent happy,but they were humble.Well humble after they threatened the guys with taking them in and someone responded"I wonder how much trouble someone would be in if they knew that we were able to just walk up and take all of this stuff and no one stopped us?"

They continued drinking till about noon,gave the furniture back and slept the rest of the day away.
A co 1/506th 91-92
1/327,2/327 92-94

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”