Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

ArmyWannabe

Post by ArmyWannabe »

VAK wrote:Note the fact that you were on an ALL protien diet didn't even suprise me....

As a matter of fact, I bet you know all kind of golf ball and garden hose jokes huh?
I do not know all kinds of "gold ball and garden hose jokes" Ranger! I have been around all different types of crowds and know how to speak your language too and many others but I prefer not to. High class diplomatic english is the way I chose. Thank you for the comment Ranger!
I did not choose it to be this way I came in here with good faith!

Manny
mipuke
Tadpole

Post by mipuke »

"NO FATE" T2
Bevo It's Whats for dinner!!!!

Barnett
Ranger

Post by Barnett »

Since you obviously cannot check PM's im hoping im not out of place in correcting you here. You are here to learn, not correct vetrans or Rangers. It is not your place to teach it is your place to learn after all that is what your original intent that you stated in coming to this site was. "To learn more about the army and to get my motivation back." Seeing as how you wont listen you are about to be highly "motivated" but I do not think it will be in the way you are expecting. Now shutup and read your PMs.
rakks_junkie

Post by rakks_junkie »

Shit , he is dead . I've been in about 4 years but Ive got more brains then that then to say that shit.
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Manny, you're an idiot. I get back from a hard day at work :roll: , log on and see you have decided to make my evening as bad as my morning. I'm tired, hungry and in desperate need of a beer. You are sad, lonely and in desperate need of a sock full of bolts to make contact with your skull. So be gone. Go forth and find your path elsewhere, because it isn't here. Fucking weirdo.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
rakks_junkie

Post by rakks_junkie »

Too late Barnett
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

ArmyWannabe wrote:
VAK wrote:Note the fact that you were on an ALL protien diet didn't even suprise me....

As a matter of fact, I bet you know all kind of golf ball and garden hose jokes huh?
I do not know all kinds of "gold ball and garden hose jokes" Ranger! I have been around all different types of crowds and know how to speak your language too and many others but I prefer not to. High class diplomatic english is the way I chose. Thank you for the comment Ranger!

Manny
Did I offend your "diplomatic" sensibilities?

Are you feeling angry or upset? If so, well then certainly I am so very apoligetic. Let me brush you off a spot to sit your royal ass down a get you a comfy cushion. That all better? Now would you like me to have the DEP's whip you up a protien shake??? Hmm???

Well I tell you what. I really don't give a fuck about you. Your dead fucking friends, your fake party world or your uber-bullshit ethno fucktardy lifestyle. You can take an entire pitcher of your protien shakes, shove them about eight inches up your ass and then waddle around with the realization that you've just managed to go fuck yourself. In the meantime, write the OpOrder to accomplish this mission.
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
ArmyWannabe

Post by ArmyWannabe »

The Holmchicken wrote:Manny, you're an idiot. I get back from a hard day at work :roll: , log on and see you have decided to make my evening as bad as my morning. I'm tired, hungry and in desperate need of a beer. You are sad, lonely and in desperate need of a sock full of bolts to make contact with your skull. So be gone. Go forth and find your path elsewhere, because it isn't here. Fucking weirdo.
I too had a hard day Ranger "someone is only wierd or not normal if the majority is other". And as I know this has been extremly entertaining for me and I am sure for others too if thats what you want for me to "be gone" and to "go forth" I will fullfill your wish Ranger. Have a pleasant evening and remember don't let the beer control you, you must control it Ranger. Desperatism is in the lines of an addiction (Step one in any rehab or recovery sect admit to having a problem!)

Manny
ArmyWannabe

Post by ArmyWannabe »

VAK wrote:
ArmyWannabe wrote:

Manny
Did I offend your "diplomatic" sensibilities?

Are you feeling angry or upset? If so, well then certainly I am so very apoligetic. Let me brush you off a spot to sit your royal ass down a get you a comfy cushion. That all better? Now would you like me to have the DEP's whip you up a protien shake??? Hmm???

Well I tell you what. I really don't give a fuck about you. Your dead fucking friends, your fake party world or your uber-bullshit ethno fucktardy lifestyle. You can take an entire pitcher of your protien shakes, shove them about eight inches up your ass and then waddle around with the realization that you've just managed to go fuck yourself. In the meantime, write the OpOrder to accomplish this mission.
Your way of portraying me is grammatically incorrect. Thank you for the comment!

Manny
rakks_junkie

Post by rakks_junkie »

Ranger TheHolmChicken, VAK please let me do the honors and try and get this kid squared away . The disrpectful attitude has gone to far.
rakks_junkie

Post by rakks_junkie »

On different note , I didn't know a protein diet could help you get in shapre, I always thought you had to get off your ass and get out there an run and work out . I run a good 6 miles a day and go to the gym 5 times a week and well I am in great shape, no protein diet, just the DFAC.
ArmyWannabe

Post by ArmyWannabe »

mipuke wrote:Image
Out of all of you the smartest is by far mipuke. The smart one is the one who is silent with words but loud with expressions as expressions can be interpreted in many ways!

Manny

(PS. I must go play some chess right about now so it was a nice experience and I had fun! I will reveal who I really am tomorrow afternoon! Good night and good wishes! Tah tah!)
rakks_junkie

Post by rakks_junkie »

Ok I am staying outta this before I get myself in some deep shit. Good luck kid.Your gonna need it.
Darksaga
Soldier

Post by Darksaga »

Even if you are my old snaggle tooth SSgt., you still deserve a baseball bat to the groin.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -Henery Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

"I might not be Airborne however, it's whats on my right sleave!"
*1992-1996 USMC CPL
* 12/2005- present USAR Medic PL/ Human Terrain Teams
GrowOrDie
Soldier

Post by GrowOrDie »

ArmyWannabe wrote:
The Holmchicken wrote:Manny, you're an idiot. I get back from a hard day at work :roll: , log on and see you have decided to make my evening as bad as my morning. I'm tired, hungry and in desperate need of a beer. You are sad, lonely and in desperate need of a sock full of bolts to make contact with your skull. So be gone. Go forth and find your path elsewhere, because it isn't here. Fucking weirdo.
I too had a hard day Ranger "someone is only wierd or not normal if the majority is other". And as I know this has been extremly entertaining for me and I am sure for others too if thats what you want for me to "be gone" and to "go forth" I will fullfill your wish Ranger. Have a pleasant evening and remember don't let the beer control you, you must control it Ranger. Desperatism is in the lines of an addiction (Step one in any rehab or recovery sect admit to having a problem!)

Manny
What the fuck, Over?

Your PM box is located in the upper right hand side of the screen. It should say You have 5 messages or so.

Fucking PM inbound.
Breachman/Gunner
Bandit Comany
TF 4/64
3ID- Currently deployed to OIF 5 07-09

Return to “Introduction Archive”