Intro

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

SmileyTFJ

Post by SmileyTFJ »

Southern Brat...pm inbound.
289sotherhalf
Supreme Goddess of Drive On/Moderator

Post by 289sotherhalf »

SouthernBrat, PM inbound.
~Ranger Wife~

"Love your enemies...it pisses them off!"

"Be careful whose toes you step on today because they might be connected to the foot that kicks your ass tomorrow."

"Behind every damsel is a fire breathing dragon."
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Take that shit the fuck out of here.
If you want to cry about you fucking boy-friend issues you've damn sure come to the wrong fucking place.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

So your point is that he is a 2nd Batt Ragnar....
Mom in Texas
Tadpole

Post by Mom in Texas »

Welcome.

PM inbound.
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. - Colin Powell
resqparamedic
Ranger

Post by resqparamedic »

SouthernBrat wrote:Well... I must admit I have a slightly different view of 2nd Batt Rangers... using their brains... well at least "mine" right now... Generally when you send a picture of yourself to someone else... who is not your girlfriend.. on a camera phone... using terms like "Baby" and "I miss you" and "Thinking of you" and "I can't wait to see you again"... you should probably not accidentally send it to your girlfriend... especially when you use the other girls name... so there is no mistaking that it was not intended to "the love of your life"

Was that confusing? I am still confused... received picture mail on my phone... from "him" addressed to me... but obviously not intended for me... Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Despite what my mis-guided Ranger brethren from 2d Batt would have you believe, they aren't always too bright up there. I guess it has to do with their brains being all cold, wet, and water logged. :shock:

3rd Batt Hooahs would never get our wires crossed. We can keep our girlfriends seperate anf in the dark about each other like it should be! :lol:

1st Batt, well they are too busy shaving their legs and putting in the hair gel to worry about anything that has to do with women.
Regt HQ '93 - '94
Bco 3/75 '94 - '96

Afghanistan '04 - '05
Iraq '05 - '08
Sudan '08 - '09
Iraq '09 - As soon as I can finish up my contract!
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

SouthernBrat wrote:Well... I must admit I have a slightly different view of 2nd Batt Rangers... using their brains... well at least "mine" right now... Generally when you send a picture of yourself to someone else... who is not your girlfriend.. on a camera phone... using terms like "Baby" and "I miss you" and "Thinking of you" and "I can't wait to see you again"... you should probably not accidentally send it to your girlfriend... especially when you use the other girls name... so there is no mistaking that it was not intended to "the love of your life"

Was that confusing? I am still confused... received picture mail on my phone... from "him" addressed to me... but obviously not intended for me... Hmmmmmmmmmmm

BWAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
Goog
Ranger

Post by Goog »

SouthernBrat wrote:
rgrpuck wrote:

BWAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
See Ranger Puck, that was my basic initial reaction :)
So, you started Breaking Water (crying for you civilians); then you came here to make yourself feel better????

Go to the hair salon and whine your ass off there. We don't want to hear your babble here.

Shut the Fuck up!!!

Sorry KH, this split tail is pissing me off now.
resqparamedic
Ranger

Re: Intro

Post by resqparamedic »

SouthernBrat wrote:Hello Rangers (and everyone else) Just a southen girl following the rules and posting an intro here. Sure hope I am in the right place. I am currently dating a Ranger from 2/75.

Right now I am trapped in the south, and he is at Ft. Lewis, but it's looking like I might be relocating to beautiful Washington State soon.
So when the whole relocating to Ft. Lewis deal came up, are you sure the text message invite was meant for you?
Regt HQ '93 - '94
Bco 3/75 '94 - '96

Afghanistan '04 - '05
Iraq '05 - '08
Sudan '08 - '09
Iraq '09 - As soon as I can finish up my contract!
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

She loves RC
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Matador275 wrote:She loves RC

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA