Here it comes (Shipdate)

Basic & AIT
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Good luck Harris. I'm looking forward to your going so we can give your avatar to the next new DEPper who comes aboard. And at 200+ posts, you sure the fuck had better not let us down or we'll release the hounds on your ass.
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

"When things get bad, you have to get mean, Mad Dog mean"

Fuck all that luck stuff, Harris....just do it and do it right. Accolades and huggy shit later when you get the job done. What Ranger Gronk said is Prophesy. Luck aint gettin the easy road...luck is gettin the men who will train you to win.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Ranger Spartan wrote:Good luck Harris. I'm looking forward to your going so we can give your avatar to the next new DEPper who comes aboard. And at 200+ posts, you sure the fuck had better not let us down or we'll release the hounds on your ass.

Ranger Spartan was being extra nice 'cause I would surely have added more expletive deleted's in his statement. :shock:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Have fun with it, Harris. No matter how bad it sucks, you can make it fun. Keep us updated on your progress.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn

Return to “About OSUT”