Airborne Graduation

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
Planned Panic
Soldier

Post by Planned Panic »

Well today was a very shitty day for me. We had our PT test today and I failed the pushups. I feel like the biggest shitbag right now, but I'm going to try getting back to RIP as soon as possible. I'm going to look around the board a little bit to see how I go about doing that after I get done smoking the shit out of myself for letting myself and everyone else down. They said I'm not able to get a retest but I'm going to try to get it, not sure if its possible but if not I'll be back as soon as I can. Deadbolt also failed but he is going to get his retest next week, but Jester passed so he will be leaving tommorrow for RIP. But sorry to let everyone down..... I'll be pushing in a dark corner for a while.
"If you're going through hell.. keep going"-Winston Churchill.

4/25th, 1/40 Cav-2005-present
soldiersdad
Ranger Dad

Post by soldiersdad »

Hello, Just curious. Why does one get a retest and another doesn't? Thought if you failed the initial RIP PT test you were out.
soldiersdad
Ranger Dad

Post by soldiersdad »

ic, Deadbolt, Thanks for clearing that up for me. Then, I wish you to do the best that you can do. I won't wish you good luck because an honor to serve with the best of the best should not come down to luck. It is an honor only for those that has what it takes. So again Deadbolt give her hell. If you have what it takes then there is a Tan Beret sitting somewhere right now waiting for you.

Return to “Letters from School”