Intro

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Ardent Lady
Tadpole

Post by Ardent Lady »

Welcome, Ranger pron275! Glad you found the site. Make yourself at home here! Thank you for serving our nation.
Reverend Mother of the Church of The Yellow River

The ultimate effect of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
--Herbert Spencer
H75thRangers
Ranger

Post by H75thRangers »

Welcome Ranger! Glad to hear that Ranger Puck's speech had a positive and lasting effect on you :o
H Co(Rgr) 75th Inf(Abn) 1st Cav RVN 9/69-5/72
3d Bde (Abn) 101st Abn Div Ft Campbell '72-'74
CENTAG, Seckenheim, Germany '74-'77

If you kill for pleasure, you're a sadist...
If you kill for money, you're a mercenary...
If you kill for both, you're a RANGER!!!
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

Welcome Ranger
It's all good.
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Welcome
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

H75thRangers wrote:Welcome Ranger! Glad to hear that Ranger Puck's speech had a positive and lasting effect on you :o

I hear that alot. Now days he says things like....

"Ladies and Gentlemen,
may I please have your attention..please...guys....come on....HEY, Im a RANGER you know! Now, if everyone is comfortable with this, we will have PT.....no,... Physical Training...not Physical Therapy....OK? Now, please place your index finger on your stress card and see if it turns blue or green. If it turns red, you are excused from PT. OK, is everyone comfortable with that? Hey, Im not done yet.....where is everyone going....HEY.....you cant just leave....this is the Army basic training....and.....Im a Ranger....too....shucks....... (Puck starts kicking sand everywhere and eventually flops to the ground moaning....) he is then heard to say.....
...by golly, isnt like the gosh darned Rangers....makes me just angry....where is my stress card....dang....Im really upset......I need to breath deeply and recite poetry.....goshdarnit........
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Everett Ruess
Ranger

Post by Everett Ruess »

Welcome
HHC 1/75 '92
OIF 07-09
197th STC (SO)(A)-present

Sua Sponte!

Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent - that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman and loves only a warrior.
Friedrich Nietzsche
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Abell9 wrote:
H75thRangers wrote:Welcome Ranger! Glad to hear that Ranger Puck's speech had a positive and lasting effect on you :o

I hear that alot. Now days he says things like....

"Ladies and Gentlemen,
may I please have your attention..please...guys....come on....HEY, Im a RANGER you know! Now, if everyone is comfortable with this, we will have PT.....no,... Physical Training...not Physical Therapy....OK? Now, please place your index finger on your stress card and see if it turns blue or green. If it turns red, you are excused from PT. OK, is everyone comfortable with that? Hey, Im not done yet.....where is everyone going....HEY.....you cant just leave....this is the Army basic training....and.....Im a Ranger....too....shucks....... (Puck starts kicking sand everywhere and eventually flops to the ground moaning....) he is then heard to say.....
...by golly, isnt like the gosh darned Rangers....makes me just angry....where is my stress card....dang....Im really upset......I need to breath deeply and recite poetry.....goshdarnit........

:shock: Thats was you hidin in the bushes????? I thought it was the CG.

and fuck you very MUCH Pastor
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
289sotherhalf
Supreme Goddess of Drive On/Moderator

Post by 289sotherhalf »

Welcome and Thank you for your service.
~Ranger Wife~

"Love your enemies...it pisses them off!"

"Be careful whose toes you step on today because they might be connected to the foot that kicks your ass tomorrow."

"Behind every damsel is a fire breathing dragon."

Return to “Introduction Archive”