Checking in with a question

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

What the fuck is that thing sitting on your Nancy Reagan shaped shoulders?!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! That fucking melon has gotta be at least 42 pounds!! Someone needs to invite this kid to ABELL9's spring bbq!!
I almost fucking pissed myself reading this!
Hey Fuck it, make him an honorary mascot just for making us all laugh so hard!! Lets see if we can shove twenty more pounds of shit into a five pound bag!
Good one kid, thanks for the laugh!!
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Nancy

Post by Nancy »

mikelogics wrote:
He had the gall to declare himself an expert on the basis of his airsoft experience? What was he smoking?
Dude, I'm telling you we could give real mlitary guys a run for their money, you have no idea how hard we train. It's better than the military too, cuz we can train as hard as we want no matter how dangerous it is, where you military guys have all kinds of rules and politics to deal with. I've had military units come to my airsoft range and also for paintball, and we always were able to give a good account of ourselves.

Here's some more proof for you doubters:

Pre-mission photo op:

This is how serious we get:

Mid-firefight, we took out a group of 8 tangos

Pulling security while a wounded buddy gets evaced:

CAlling for backup so we can exfil while my buddy pulls security
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

truegrit098 wrote:
mikelogics wrote:
He had the gall to declare himself an expert on the basis of his airsoft experience? What was he smoking?
Dude, I'm telling you we could give real mlitary guys a run for their money, you have no idea how hard we train. It's better than the military too, cuz we can train as hard as we want no matter how dangerous it is, where you military guys have all kinds of rules and politics to deal with.
Where to start? I gave you the title you deserve! Now Nancy (I'm calling you Nancy from now on)...Nancy there's only one problem you seem to be forgetting, we don't deal in Make-believe weekend campouts. Most of the Rangers that frequent this board have played the game you play...except they did/do it with real rounds and the threat of death!

Now Nancy I appreciate your hard work and your guns look fantastic, but until you unass your extra ass you will never be anything but a joke! You see long before (and long after) the fighting a Soldier has to be fit! We have to be fit to get to the fight. We have to be fit to stay in the fight. We have to be fit to recover from the fight and continue moving.

So get out of the camouflage and get to executing tough realistic physical training! Your fat and a fire team couldn't carry you if you got wounded. So fucking wise up and pay attention.

ONE MORE USE OF THE TITLE DUDE AND YOU WILL BE BANNED WITH A QUICKNESS...DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Southern_Brit
Tadpole

Post by Southern_Brit »

Tell your buddy that's "pulling security" that the weapon has a bipod stand for a reason...like to see him fire it for real off the hip!
Too much fucking Hollywood! :evil:

Well, if you want to play soldiers, do it bloody properly!

Anyway, thanks for the laughs though...great post! :lol:
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Nancy,
In the Fifth photo I think there is a mistake. The patch on your uniform indetifies your blood-type as O-POS, I think your blood type would actually be Bacon-Grease.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Southern_Brit
Tadpole

Post by Southern_Brit »

Silverback wrote:Nancy,
In the Fifth photo I think there is a mistake. The patch on your uniform indetifies your blood-type as O-POS, I think your blood type would actually be Bacon-Grease.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't my ribs hurt!!!
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Nancy...What about some Muzzle awareness? Guess when the worst that can happen is to be hit by a plastic yellow ball you don't have to worry about that stuff...due to your elite training and shit!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
NoahH
Ranger

Post by NoahH »

You definatly have something Rangers do not...

and that is a huge gut sticking out between your belt and your kit. You are a fucking slob!!!
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

still laughing my ass off................. :D
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

DUDE!!!!!!!!
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75

Nancy

Post by Nancy »

Silverback wrote:
truegrit098 wrote:
ONE MORE USE OF THE TITLE DUDE AND YOU WILL BE BANNED WITH A QUICKNESS...DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
Ranger Dude then?

You put your pants on in the morning just like I do, you're not special because you went through some hyped-to-death training program.

Show up at my airsoft field someday and you'll get schooled.

DUDE.
Nancy

Post by Nancy »

AnotherDumbKid wrote
Ok you're totally FUBAR with this intro. ALWAYS capital R in Ranger. Read the FAQ's. As far as what you think you know... YOU DONT KNOW SHIT. Airsoft and being shot at in war a little diffrent.

Prepare to take a bashing by all the Rangers. Make sure to keep your mouth shut no matter what they say. If you truly want to become a Ranger, before you think about opening your mouth, know the SOF world is small. You would royally fuck yourself to talk back to one of the Rangers or other gentlemen on the board.

I would advise you make another post... stating you do not know shit and will keep your mouth shut and just learn. If anything I have said here offends you, LEAVE, the Rangers will not be so nice.

I welcome you here on the condition you square yourself away.
Take the ranger cock out of your mouth, punk.
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

truegrit098 wrote:
Silverback wrote:
truegrit098 wrote: Ranger Dude then?

You put your pants on in the morning just like I do, you're not special because you went through some hyped-to-death training program.

Show up at my airsoft field someday and you'll get schooled.
DUDE.

Your name ought to be HR Puff-n-Stuff instead of truegrit. :roll:

Someone ban this hippo bellied, alligator mouthed tub of lard..........
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75

Nancy

Post by Nancy »

Return to “Introduction Archive”